Author Thread: Lost Job
OnfireforJesus

View Profile
History
Lost Job
Posted : 11 Jul, 2008 10:44 PM

I lost my job last Thursday. I continuously put our resumes. So, I am asking for prayer that the Lord will give me a the job He wants me at this time, and for financial help or a blessing, since I have plenty of bills due, but no money coming in, and I didn't have much to start with. Thanks and God bless.

Abbey

View Profile
History
Lost Job
Posted : 12 Jul, 2008 03:11 AM

Emmanuel, 'onfireforJESUS' and may HE bless you with a heart of contentment.

I will keep you in prayer for a job and for GOD to lead you where HE wants your young soul. I know it can be very fearful not having income with bills due. Are you able to draw umemployment compesations? Is your church family aware of your needs?

T:goofball:mie

View Profile
History
Lost Job
Posted : 12 Jul, 2008 07:57 AM

Dear one,

Please take rest that if you are depending on the Lord, he will never forsake you. He will make a way. I do not pretend to know hat the Lord has for you, but be sensitive to His leading, and all will be well. I will pray He will give you great peace through this trial! God be with you!

View Profile
History
Lost Job
Posted : 12 Jul, 2008 08:24 AM

Trust in the Lord with all of your heart and don't try to figure everything out...If you will keep Him as your primary agenda and praise Him anyway...then He will direct you out of this situation. Know today that God is in control and very possibly "moving the cheese" in your life. Seek him early and He will guide your steps...Tommie7 gave you some good advise...Listen to those around and let God work through His people! Take care! You are lifted up!

strawberi50

View Profile
History
Lost Job
Posted : 12 Jul, 2008 08:02 PM

The Lord knows what you need and when you need it!!! I know your pain especially when it comes to bosses and co-workers and you don't think you will find anything better but you will just keep trusting and keep obeying and keeping being faithful to Jesus and you will get more blessings then you can Handle!!!

P.S Please pray for my request I posted Thanks!!!

~Blessings~

~Lynda~:angel: