Author Thread: Japanese Game Show!!!
Admin

Japanese Game Show!!!
Posted : 12 Jul, 2008 05:19 PM

:ROFL: Does Anyone watch this show it is so funny!!!! How in The World do these Japanese People think of these funny stunts??? Riding bikes so their fellow team mate won't end up in The Cold water riding a trik is so funny to watch!!! Eating a little mushy ball forget what it is called in Japanese and then going down The Convery Belt and going into Flour LOL...:applause:

Any Comments anyone??? Anyone watching it besides ME LOL...:ROFL::yay::nahnah::dancingp:

~Blessings~

~Lynda Ruth Leavy~

View Profile
History
Japanese Game Show!!!
Posted : 19 Jul, 2008 02:23 PM

You know I hadn't heard of this because although I'm a big tv/film fan, I've been out of the loop for the past few years. Funny though, I saw a promo for this right after reading your post the other day. Maybe I'll give it a look.

View Profile
History
Japanese Game Show!!!
Posted : 22 Jul, 2008 04:48 PM

Justcause,

You really should it is a interesting and funny show and it keeps your interested in The Games they must win to win The Big Money and The People who are in it and all The Drama is funny too to watch what they say about each other and all that kind of stuff!!! It is interesting how Japanese people do stuff over there then here I think they are more friendly and more creative and more funny in a lot of different aspects of their lives!!! It comes on tonight at 9.00pm on whatever channel you are at..watch it at least once and tell me what you think justcause ok???

~Blessings~

~Lynda~

View Profile
History
Japanese Game Show!!!
Posted : 22 Jul, 2008 04:58 PM

Adding a little extra to The Previous message Just Cause:

The Drama is funny too watch what they say about each other and all that kind of stuff!!! It is interesting how Japanese people do stuff over there then here I think they are more friendly and more creative and more funny in a lot of different aspects of their lives!!! It comes on tonight at 9.00pm on whatever channel you are at..watch it at least once and tell me what you think justcause ok??? I would love to go To Japan one day!!!

~Blessings~

~Lynda~

View Profile
History
Japanese Game Show!!!
Posted : 18 Feb, 2009 11:56 PM

Is the show called Japanese Game Show or is that what it is? I mean, I know they bring a few of those and translate them into english, but i've also seen some original Japanese game shows with subtitles ^^;