Author Thread: Looking for Jesus to show The Way...
Admin

Looking for Jesus to show The Way...
Posted : 12 Jul, 2008 07:54 PM

My Prayer Requests are for my life,marriage,house,and family!!! I am seeking The Lord Direction and want to see his provision in these areas for I have struggled and have been hurting a lot do to a lot of unfortunate circumstances in my life!!! Just want to be understood and accepted and someone who wants truth!!! I want to meet The Right Guy but I am having trouble in either finding someone to meet someone who has The Same Values and morals as me or someone who is not Honest and leaves me high or dry..that is what I usally end up getting with no explantion!!! So I am either left confusion or just plain hurt and I don't want to experience that type of hurt again!!! So who ever comes across this prayer request pray that I will meet The Right One Soon for Friendship,fellowship and Marriage!!!

Also,Pray for My Brother Jonathan and His Wife Ania who is in cult Relgion called "Armstrongism" which they don't believe in Salvation or Pray, and sin or being saved from sin or character The Working Of The Precious HolySpirit or anything like that...so please pray that they will come back to The Lord very soon for they were saved at one time!!! Thanks!!!

~Blessings~

~Lynda~:angel:

Deborahe

View Profile
History
Looking for Jesus to show The Way...
Posted : 1 Aug, 2008 06:18 PM

LyndaRuth,

I am praying for you, Jonatnan, and Ania.

Love in Christ,

:angel: Deborah