Author Thread: Ment to say...
Admin

Ment to say...
Posted : 12 Jul, 2008 07:59 PM

I ment to say it hard to meet someone in your area where you live especially if your not in The Right Circle Of People or don't have anyone to introduce you so you stay single for years(two years or so)

~Lynda~:angel:

View Profile
History
Ment to say...
Posted : 13 Jul, 2008 01:12 PM

Sometimes waiting can be a difficult thing whether it's for a friend, future mate, McDonald's to open...etc...only kidding... Anyway, God's timing is not always our timing. He is a jealous God and when we put people, places, or things before Him he is not always happy. He did say that if we "delight" ourselves in Him, He will give us the desires of our heart. I guess I'm a romantic at heart or a little simple but I just believe that when both of you are ready you will find each other, someway, somehow and against the obstacles. I have been accused of being naive but I am happy in my fairy tale thoughts with God as the match-maker. Be patient...God isn't finished, yet!

P.S. I am keeping your brother and wife lifted up...

strawberi50

View Profile
History
Ment to say...
Posted : 17 Jul, 2008 04:23 PM

Thanks for responding to my prayer request that was very thoughtful of you!!! I appreaciate you lifting up my brother and his wife that means a lot!!! As far as myself goes Life couldn't be better and I am placing it in The Lord Hands!!! As far a God Being A Jealous God yeah I Believe it but it is interesting why God isn't Jealous over some women getting Married so young and others well you know we wait quiet a bit LOL...(Sense Of Humor) got to have it in this subject if you know what I mean LOL!!! It hard to figure out why God allows certain people to blessed and others go through difficult times but like My Parents once said everyone get their fair share of trials!!! I think it where you are at in your life what you want in a partner and what Jesus has for you and then of course their is The Lovely Time Line LOL...Sounds like a History Lesson LOL...Not I think The Lord was shaping me into his Image but of course their is always The Painful Lessons along The Way but of course none of it makes sense and Life Still Doesn't!!! The Pain Of Yesterday still continues and God Bless You Around That Pain But there is alway something to deal with!!! I have learned you just have to let your spirit man get strong and keep going and shake everything that not of God Off and keeping Going but it still a hard process to go throgh!!!

P.S Thanks for letting me get somethings off my chest!!! You

must be a easy person to talk to and a nice women at

that!!!

Nice meeting you strawberry...

~Blessings~

~Lynda~