Author Thread: Bragging on God
Admin

Bragging on God
Posted : 19 Jul, 2008 11:40 AM

I just had to brag about what God is doing. My 2 older children keep telling me they want nothing to do with the Lord. I have been standing on Is 54:13 concerning them. This past weekend my son was at the end of his rope because he couldn't find a job. I told him to tie a knot in the rope :) and he made another comment. Anyway I went to the Word and prayed over what he said. He starts a new full time job on Monday. My middle daughter had car trouble last Sunday - her alternator went out while she was in town. Her friend's husband fixed it and something else went wrong with the car. I had come by and she sat in the back seat of my car and PRAYED. I haven't heard her pray in years. He called a friend of his to help and found the problem!! My little sister and I have had a strained relationship for the past 5 years. She called me Monday (she lives in Mt. Pleasant -Charleston, SC) and let me know a distant relative had passed. I wasn't close to the person. She was coming to a nearby town to go to the funeral home = I went just because she called - we had a grand time! It was an awesome time of healing. My sister did my home loan and originally the loan had a stipulation that you couldn't sell the house for 10 year. I had 3 more years to go. In our conversation she let me know that had changed and you didn't have to wait 10 years. I had been praying and asking the Lord if I found a job somewhere else what would I do with the house since I couldn't move for another 3 years!!!!!!!!! I feel the Lord released me from this house. My sister and I went for coffee afterwards and as she was leaving she said - Come see me! That was the first time she has offered an invitaion to her home - ever! WE SERVE AN AWESOME GOD!

Deborahe

View Profile
History
Bragging on God
Posted : 19 Jul, 2008 12:39 PM

Answered Prayers ! Certainly worthy of being bragged about-------------- Thanks for sharing, Diana. Our God is

So Good !

Love in Christ,

Deborah

View Profile
History
Bragging on God
Posted : 30 Jul, 2008 05:17 PM

In everything give Him thanks...God can turn everything around in a blink of an eye...

strawberi50