Author Thread: Okay I am freaking out here!!!!
Admin

Okay I am freaking out here!!!!
Posted : 23 Jun, 2010 10:32 AM

I am freaking out here. Could a moderator come in and please explain what is going on? In the last 24 hours two guys and emailed me and talked to me. Then out of no where they were banned from the site. A list of reasons were given of why they were/may have been banned.

Now what worries me, is I have noticed the strange behavior too! Men don't usually "just start talking to me" in here! I admit I am a bit "out there" but all of the sudden guys started talking to me. I did not find it strange at first because I posted a question on my profile and wanted people to try to answer it. Then the banning started.

Now could I please have a moderator come here and calm my nerves! I am really freaking here!! How on earth did I attract two weirdos in 24 hours? Is this normal? I am like really scared!

Thanks,

Morgana

View Profile
History
Posted : 23 Jun, 2010 06:58 PM

Morgana sister --- sit down and breathe in and out. Slowly.

Ok. I'm not a moderator, but I can tell you that after 6 months of being on this site -- what you experienced is not at all out of the ordinary. It happens.

Continue to pray about each contact, ask God for His guidence. Thank him for looking out for you and protecting you.

No reason to freak out, sister. God's blessing on your search!

View Profile
History
Posted : 24 Jun, 2010 08:14 AM

Thanks! I have been on here a while but I have never seen anything like this. I thought it was invasion of the scam artist or something. If it happens all the time then I will just get used to it.

Morgana

negron9515

View Profile
History
Posted : 5 Jul, 2010 08:27 PM

First, try to be calm. It could be tha those two men wo emailed were banned from this sight because they might have been scammers. Scammers are people who potray themselves as one ting but are deceptful people who try to prey on lonely people. They usual confess a "deep love for you" but they have a hidden agenda. Scammers appear on all internet sights. You can read more about scammers on this sight. Above all, seek God's discerment. God bless.