Author Thread: trusting enough to try
Admin

trusting enough to try
Posted : 29 Jun, 2010 02:05 PM

Sometime ago, I met someone I thought would be the one, in time that women nearly took my life, not by her own hand but by her actions, she took all the trust I had for women and stomped on it to the point where I would almost take my own life. I want to let go of that hurt and all the pain so that I can find my true love, get married, maybe have kids,. hopefully. by gods grace. problem is im not sure how to let go, even with Gods help and his work through me I still havent gotten over that pain, please I would appreciate and suggestions in this matter,..

ForgivenLamb

View Profile
History
trusting enough to try
Posted : 29 Feb, 2012 06:31 PM

Keep trusting in God that he will break you free from the bondage that the pain/anger/hurt you have from that experience will be released. I was in a bad relationship and was extremely bitter and angry. Over time, God released me from all that I was hanging onto... You have to keep faith and believe in the word when he says you will be set free!!!! It may not be when you want it to be but that release is coming. It's all in his timing....You have to rememeber too that not every woman is like her and will treat you in that way, God brought you out of it to bring you to something better he was already planned for you.......

Page : 1 2