Author Thread: How can I reach her??
stormcountry33

View Profile
History
How can I reach her??
Posted : 18 Jul, 2010 08:39 PM

I post a prayer concern in the prayer request but perhaps I should post it here...

I have known this young lady for roughly 9 years and in that time she kind of disappeared from me for awhile...she came back in my life but she was living with a guy and has had a child with him. She recently gave her life to Christ and has left him because he did not support her in her choice, that and some other issues I'm not aware of...I know from sites like myspace and facebook that she feels alone and confused yet she is reaching out to God for peace. I have developed a relationship with her 2 and 1/2 year old daughter as my mom watches her (she runs a daycare). I know from certain situations that took place that she trust me with her daughter. I feel God leading me in trying to reach out to her, but wondering how can I tell whether or not she returns interest in me?? I have posted things on her facebook page with no response yet I still feel God's leading me to reach out her. As single parents, I'm hoping you can me some insight as what might be going through her head. I know she wants to do what right for her little girl...I also know that she needs a good Christian man in her life...I guess I'm looking for encouragement, again...I seem to be in search of that a lot lately..thanks

soultrees

View Profile
History
How can I reach her??
Posted : 26 Sep, 2010 11:33 AM

Thanks Sacred Warrior for your concern and compassion in feeling the need to message me privately to tell me that I am"blocked" since I am separated and in your opinion should not be on here.

You were saved as a favorite purely for your stances on things on your profile that I am in total agreeance with. Perhaps what adding someone as a favorite means to everyone is different. But, being new, maybe I haven't figured all that out.

I believe my profile makes it very clear what I am and am not on here for.... as do conversations with others.

Before you pass judgement, perhaps you need to reflect on what may constitute marriage in God's eyes, not the law which takes time to manage in the most Godly way scripturally as well in this world.

Conversing this way for me.... is a safe way to get over my jaded views of the whole idea of considering moving on, thus the distance.

I am open to discussing this here if people wish... in all kindness and gentleness please

Again, thanks for the concern.

My profile is very clear and direct.

Blessings to you all.

View Profile
History
How can I reach her??
Posted : 15 Oct, 2010 08:34 AM

Perhaps since you are so interested in her, she may be feeling some pressure from you, even though you don't wish to do so. I would say invite her to group things - not as a come-with-you invite, but just to come - church functions? Do you go to the same church? Anything else where you would have mutual friends? bowling, movies in groups. Has she mentioned needing assistance with anything? Fixing something around the house? Offer to fix it, fix it, then leave. No pressure. You want her to want you, but she's skiddish right now. Need no pressure situations. IMO, that means nothing that's just the two of you.

View Profile
History
How can I reach her??
Posted : 2 Nov, 2011 07:40 PM

nicely said

View Profile
History
How can I reach her??
Posted : 25 Dec, 2011 05:46 PM

that right.i agree with that.:glow:

View Profile
History
How can I reach her??
Posted : 26 Jan, 2012 10:36 PM

just have faith.God is good all the time.

Page : 1 2