Author Thread: Prayer request
LLLK

View Profile
History
Prayer request
Posted : 23 Jul, 2008 05:43 AM

Please keep me in prayer today. I have to go for an MRA this afternoon, I have an aortic aneurysm. I'm a single mom with 2 young kids, one with Down Syndrome, I think I need to stick around and be healthy. I am praying God will go before me,and they won't even be able to find it today, it will be gone.

Thanks.

View Profile
History
Prayer request
Posted : 23 Jul, 2008 06:24 PM

You are being lifted up. Know that your Heavenly Father knows your fears in the wee hours of the night and is there to comfort you. May God touch your body and soul and give you peace that only He can do. Rest in Him and know He hears.

Strawberi50

View Profile
History
Prayer request
Posted : 24 Jul, 2008 03:06 PM

LLLK ,

Just to let you know That I am praying for you!!! I will pray right now Dear Lord Jesus touch this one who is believe and trusting in you for this miracle give her health and strength in her body that only comes from you!!! This condition will not have any hold on your life and I cast it out in The Precious Name Of Jesus Amen&Amen!!! (For By His Stripes We Are Healed) I will find out where that is for You)!!! Jesus is able to make you whole and is able to go before you and deliever you from every sickness and disease there is for Jesus precious blood was poured out for every sickness there is and sickness has been defeated on The Cross Of Calvary!!!

~God Bless You And Your Children Richely~

~Lynda~

View Profile
History
Prayer request
Posted : 24 Jul, 2008 03:13 PM

LLLK ,

Just to let you know That I am praying for you!!! I will pray right now Dear Lord Jesus touch this one who is believe and trusting in you for this miracle give her health and strength in her body that only comes from you!!! This condition will not have any hold on your life and I cast it out in The Precious Name Of Jesus Amen&Amen!!! (For By His Stripes We Are Healed)!!! I will find out where that is for You)!!! Jesus is able to make you whole and is able to go before you and deliever you from every sickness and disease there is for Jesus precious blood was poured out for every sickness there is and sickness has been defeated on The Cross Of Calvary!!!

P.S All Things are possible to those who Trust In God...

By His Stripes We Are Healed need Exclamation Marks!!!!!~God Bless You And Your Children Richely~

~Lynda~

View Profile
History
Prayer request
Posted : 25 Jul, 2008 02:56 PM

Dear LLLK, May God give you the peace and comfort and healing ,that only He can give.I love it when God freaks out the doctors.:peace:

LLLK

View Profile
History
Prayer request
Posted : 26 Jul, 2008 07:43 AM

Thank you all. I was referred to this forum when I was having some anxiety about the test. I am so grateful to have been covered by your prayers! Believing for a praise report on this next week!! By His stripes I am healed!!!

God Bless you all.

BellaMarie08

View Profile
History
Prayer request
Posted : 30 Jul, 2008 08:28 PM

I pray that all went well with your MRI. God Bless.

Whitebutterfly1

View Profile
History
Prayer request
Posted : 26 Sep, 2008 04:48 PM

Joining you in prayer.

May the Good Lord Bless you and your family with His Devine Presence and may He grant you peace of mind and heart.

Always remember you are the Child Of The Most High God and He loves you very much.

GBY........Rosie:)