Author Thread: What Brought you to Jesus?
Admin

What Brought you to Jesus?
Posted : 4 Sep, 2010 05:51 AM

I love hearing these stories, so please do tell :glow:

View Profile
History
Posted : 4 Sep, 2010 10:30 AM

I learned about Jesus at Sunday School and through my parents but I was all by my little self (I was about 6 or 7) when I actually became saved.

Tom368

View Profile
History
Posted : 27 Jan, 2011 07:33 AM

Well I was brought up in the Anglican Church and I would say that most of my learning of Jesus was through my mum but its only been a little proportion, I remember very slight memory of my mum at the side of my bed tucking me in as a wee child but that must have been many years ago before my stepdad came in to our lives (he too being a christian). Me and my mum would go to church every sunday until she started working and I would on and off go with my friend and her family.

Any way for a few years I stopped going to church because the conversations after service wasn't to my liking not how God wants us to be with each other. I then started working and it really took me away from the church. I met two of my friends from the church I now go to and really saw Jesus properly. I was brought in to the Anglican church but I am going to a Pentecostal church and will be confirming my faith and being baptised into the Pentecostal church because now I have a choice about my faith.

Since last year I have seen Jesus properly in my faith and hear what God has to say. I am holding my hand up for Jesus in services as before I was on a rough journey with Jesus in the sense I was going on and off to church I couldn't see truly what He was offering, I however always known the sacrifice that Jesus took for us all and love Him for that, my real journey has begun and it began so deeply with the Pentecostal church.

I have always given my love to Jesus first because I believe if you can love someone who died for you, then Jesus will bring to you someone you can love here on Earth and its my love for Him that has made me from a child the person I am which is a loving caring kind gentle honest person who wouldn't do anything to hurt anyone as if you hurt someone you also hurt Jesus.

:applause:JESUS IS OUR WAY IN LIFE:applause: