Author Thread: Proving God Exist
Admin

Proving God Exist
Posted : 7 Sep, 2010 02:16 PM

Today were going to try and prove the existence of God.

Ok let me start by asking you a basic question.

If I promised to give you a chocolate bar after an infinite amount of time would I ever give you the chocolate bar?

Hmm no I don�t think I would because when will we be able to say ok an infinite amount of time has passed pay up the chocolate bar wouldn�t happen.

So my next question would be could there have been an infinite amount of time before right now? No there couldn�t have been because we never would have reached this moment in time. So we can prove that time started a finite amount of time ago. I believe it�s about 6000 thousand years ago like the Bible says but you know some people say its billions but it doesn�t matter all that matters is that we can determine that is started some time ago and before that it was no time. So here is the problem with this. Scientist say matter can�t be created or destroyed scientist tried to prove this they split an atom they can�t destroy matter so the question is has matter always existed and I�d say no it hasn�t because we already determine time didn�t always exist but you can�t have matter without time nor are you can�t have matter without space. If you have matter where do you put it (space) and when do you put it (time) so here is the problem we know that there wasn�t always time so we have to conclude that there wasn�t always matter then you can take that one step further and see that there wasn�t always space ok so let�s take away matter time and space what do you got? Ha-ha Whatever there was before matter time and space Some people don�t want to say God but let�s just say we don�t know so we don�t know what created matter time and space fair enough what we do know whatever it is that we don�t know I�d say God it was extremely powerful there is lots of energy in this world so it had to come from whatever created it.. and very intelligent because we can look around and say ok it created enough stuff to be able to sustain life and have all the elements that we needed to go about our daily functions like breath eat and drink and suddenly the pieces to the puzzle start to fit in. and Ya there�s no way to argue this there�s nothing else there�s nowhere else to go I got ya cornered you can commit on this and tell me what ya think some people don�t want to believe in god because that makes them accountable to their creator and I�ll let them deal with it

View Profile
History
Proving God Exist
Posted : 7 Sep, 2010 03:29 PM

Well now...Young man...that was very interesting to say the lest...thank you for shareing your insight with us here...

I've yet to find one Scientist that can Honestly, Truthfully, Mathmaticly or Scientificly DIS-Prove the Exisitance of GOD...therefor...God exists...Its purty simple...to me anyway...xo