Author Thread: Questions that every Christian must answer.
Admin

Questions that every Christian must answer.
Posted : 15 Sep, 2010 08:27 AM

Defining my faith gets hard sometimes and these are some of the questions I get asked everyday though I�d share with you guys sorry for writing it so long I was suppose to talk about something else but decided to put this in before anything,

Why won�t god hill amputees?

Where in the bible does it say that God will hill amputees?

End of story right? God never said he would he doesn�t that aligns perfectly with my definition of God. My definition of God doesn�t say God will hill me if I cut off my arm. Ok let�s take that further into its logical conclusion. If I break a toenail I have to be like God hill this thing or if I cut my hair I have to be like God grow my hair back I mean where does it end right. Why should God heal amputees? He�s the one who allowed you to lose your arm in the 1st place right. So here is the real question why do people lose their arms? Well the bible answers that in the 1st 3 pages. Mankind was created in connection with God everything was perfect there was no pain no death no sickness everything was great. However God gave mankind a choice Love and obey God or hate and disobey God The reason God did this. Force love is basically rape and God loves us to much to force us to love him. So he says choose and mankind said hmm ok and they choice to disobey God so we have been separated from God and that�s where death and pain and the lost of your arms came in so does God have a moral obligation to heal someone who has sin against him? Absolutely not so why doesn�t god heal amputees because they don�t deserve their arms we deserve to die. That�s what the bible teaches sorry if you don�t like that. Have you ever told a lie that makes you a liar have you ever stolen anything that makes you a thief have you ever used God�s name in vein that makes you a blasphemer have you ever murdered anyone well Jesus said if you ever got angry at some one that make you a murderer in your heart his standard is a lot higher than ours and if you have sinned against God you�re a sinner and you deserve to die and that why Jesus has come to this earth to die in our place and take the punishment we deserve on our behalf and if we repent and put our faith in him we can be saved

Why are there so many starving people in this world?

Umm again where in the bible does it say that he needs to feed all these fallen sinful people we have been separated from God there are consciences to pay the wedge of sin is death this world is dying because it has sinned against God there is a saying pain is God�s megaphone to a death world. This world has fallen away from God it loves sin it hates God and now we expect God to do things for us? We don�t deserve squat from God and yet he loved us so much that he gave his only begotten Son that whoever should believe in him will not parish in that everlasting life.

Why does God demand the death of so many innocent people in the bible?

Well that just assumes that there are innocent people in the bible doesn�t it the bible says there are none that doeth good no not one (Psalm 14:3) �all have sinned and fallen short of the glory of God (Romans 3:23) we are sinners not innocent God doesn�t kill innocent people he kills guilty people, assuming that people in the bible are innocent when the bible clearly says they aint innocent

Why does the bible contain so much anti scientific nonsense?

Well I think the bible is the most scientifically accurate book in the entire world there are things that the bible knew scientifically knew before the rest of the world did often thousands of years ahead of time

Why is God such a huge proponent of slavery in the bible?

God allowed biblical slavery for the Israelites during the duration of the Old Testament which has expired biblical slavery was erratically different from the oppressive slavery of modern times biblical slavery did not discriminate against skin color or nationality sex gender it had nothing to do with this people in Israel a specific people at a specific time for a specific purpose to save the world people who were unable to support themselves were able to offer themselves as slaves to owners who could support them and in return can give the slave food and shelter and money in an act of mercy on God to preserve Israel now that Jesus has come God has fulfilled its purpose the new covenant has come the old covenant is finished slavery is no more

Why do bad things happen to good people?

That�s just assuming that there are good people as the bible says there aint none to doeth good only God is good

Why didn�t any of Jesus miracles in the bible leave behind any evidence?

That�s just ridicules the bible foretold Jesus coming with thousands of prophecies foretelling of the future Jesus came fulfilled the prophecies as proof that he is who he claims to be and that is the evidence let me give you an example the prophets in the old testament foretold Jesus coming when he would come and exactly what he would do the prophet Daniel said the Masaya would come before the destruction of the second temple which was 2 thousand years ago that he would be rejected by his own people crucified raised from the dead and bring the gentiles to worship the God of Israel all these things were foretold and this is what Jesus did he came before the destruction of the temple he die he was crucified rejected by the Jews and then brought the rest of the world the non Jewish word to worship the God of Israel so there�s your evidence for ya

How do I explain the facts that Jesus has never appeared to me?

Well he said he wouldn�t he said he would only return at a second coming so why didn�t Jesus appear to me because he said he wouldn�t and that perfectly aligns what with the bible says so I don�t expect Jesus to appear to me and if he did that would be contrary of what the bible teaches

Why would Jesus want me to eat his body and drink his blood?

This is just a classic case of misinterpretation Jesus spoke it parables so the people of God can understand him and the people who weren�t of God could not understand him Jesus told us to eat bread and drink wine in order to remember his body broken and his bloodshed on our behalf this is biblical There�s a feast called the Passover where Jews get together and eat 10 different herbs and eggs and bitter things and stuff like that as a remembrance of the 10 plagues in Egypt so threw feast we remember certain things and by eating bread we remember Jesus body broken for us the act of chewing the braking and his bloodshed the pouring of the wine for our sins he died and had his bloodshed for the remission of our sins

Why does Christians get divorces at the same rate as non believers?

Well Christians are people to and were sinners just like everyone else and when two sinners have to live together there�s friction you probably notice that right? People don�t get alone with people because this is a fallen world relationships are broken the whole world is broken so that doesn�t surprise me and is a ludicrous statement just because Christians get divorce that means Christianity not true? Where is that in the bible?

All these arguments our ludicrous and if they cause anybody any dismay its either because your very new to the faith or you just haven�t though this threw

Extra so I was talking to this other guy and he said he was going to prove that the bible is repulsive and he uses things like exodus where God commands Israelites to stone anyone who misses the Sabbath Ok so there are 2 parts to the bible The Old testament and the New Testament we kind of talked about this before the old testament was giving to Israel A specific people at a specific time for a specific purpose God needed to save the world by delivering the Masaya to come to earth threw a people Israel to die for the sins of the world to save everyone so God needed a people so he called Israel as a people to preserve them on to go for his purpose and he gave them rules and Laws and they had to be obedient to God in order to bring forth the Masaya to save the world so anybody who disobeyed God was killed immediately because there were jeopardizing the mission to save the world so the Sabbath was one Law which was a weekly law in order for Israel to Reflect on God to remember God to be obedient to God anyone who disobeyed killed immediately why? Because they were promoting disobedient which was jeopardizing the salvation of the entire planet is the bible repulsive? Absolutely not. This is God saying this is dead serious and I will kill you if you get in the way of my proposes praise God for being that serious about the salvation of the entire planet

View Profile
History
Posted : 15 Sep, 2010 08:32 AM

I'm sorry for the poor spelling guys and grammer I was very tired

wademach1977

View Profile
History
Posted : 16 Sep, 2010 10:22 PM

I will try to answer some of these.

Why won�t god hill amputees?

I do not think God heals everyone. I do not understand his will or his ways but I suppose to trust him and have faith in him. Remember someone very important God did not really heal but has scars and that is Jesus himself.

Why are there so many starving people in this world?

I think because humans are given free will and God will lets them make decisions. I also think the Devil is the ruler of this current age and he likes to see people suffer. Humans do not share like they should. I think as long as humans do not have compassion towards those starving you will always have poverty. I do not think it will be gone though till Jesus removes it himself. I have not seen humans be able to fix the problems caused from the fallen angels and the problems with humans fall from grace.

Why does God demand the death of so many innocent people in the bible?

I think the biggest thing I have learned is God is holy. God is someone I will not ever really understand completely. His ways are not my ways.

Why does the bible contain so much anti scientific nonsense?

The biggest thing is the earth was flat and the bible never supports this theory. I think the bible predates alot of western science and I do not think western science needs to really look down on texts that are much older than it.

How do I explain the facts that Jesus has never appeared to me?

This is a good one. I go by that God lives in me. The Holy Spirit is within all christians. I do not need to see Jesus to know he lives in me I can tell the Spirit lives in me because he helps me and guides me and loves me. This is how I know I am a christian because the Spirit lives in me and the bible tells me I am born again if I believe upon Jesus live and resurrection from the dead.

Why does Christians get divorces at the same rate as non believers?

The Devil is at work to undermine the children of God

Marriage is something God ordained. I do not think anything God has made, the Devil wants to succeed.

rainbowian

View Profile
History
Posted : 9 Oct, 2010 05:55 PM

"Why won�t god hill amputees?"

Everybody will be brought back to complete health when they die and move on to their eternal destination. If you end up in Heaven, are you going to worry about, or even remember, being an amputee for a few years? Conversely, what good would it do for someone if God healed their limb but they ended up spending eternity in hell?