Author Thread: Pray for Awakening of Christians!!!
hissoldier77

View Profile
History
Pray for Awakening of Christians!!!
Posted : 21 Sep, 2010 07:13 PM

I've been studying up on the muslim faith for a project through my mens group at church, "Iron sharpens iron", and must say that it's extremely sad and scary that the devil has this much influence on the earth and --NINE HUNDRED MILLION PEOPLE!!-- in it. One fifth the world's population practice or have converted to muslim faith. I've been reading their qu'ran which is their bible and besides their mimicking our Bible's story line and swithching the most important message in it--"Jesus died on the cross"--, they tell others that it wasn't Jesus; that it was Judas iscariot because He looked like Jesus and they set it up that way. They say their God, allah, took Jesus into heaven before the ressurection and we worship a false savior and their prophet sent from allah was crucified. Aside from all this NONSENSE their god tells them in many passages in their bible to kill or beat those who oppose him or believe in other prophets or gods other than mohammed or allah. The muslim people move to other territories, or countries professing their faith, which is Islam, in a non-violent way at first. After their numbers grow, which is usually quick and drastically, they begin persecution of other faiths and especially Christianity in ways of violence and death. This is an extremely important wake up call to Christians especially in America because we have never experienced these levels of persecution. We're spoiled to our freedoms and benefits and it's gonna hit us hard. God has allowed me to become educated in these areas and I'm willing to stand up and inform for His sake.

jeshurun777

View Profile
History
Posted : 17 Oct, 2010 06:36 PM

Dear Brother in Christ,I totaly agree with your opinion that Christians are to be awakened !:glow:

Following details are so historically true :

THE COMING ISLAMIC THREAT:yay:

Islamic influence in US & BritainIn view of the above it should not surprise us to find considerable Islamic influence in US & Britain today. This influence is inevitably going to effect the political environment and policies followed by US & Britain governments.

It must be remembered that Islam was the majority religion in the British Empire, and when Britain brought these colonials into its cities and began to pursue a multicultural path, and then the social character of the country was bound to change. This was compounded by the simple fact that immigrants did not integrate with the indigenous population, adopting its values, cultural traditions or religious background-they kept their own customs and in many cases lived under a self �imposed form of apartheid. In other words they remained socially segregated and formed their own communities. Is it not true in America even? What happen to Michael Jackson converting to Islam?

About half of Britain�s Islamic population today originated from Pakistan and Bangladesh. The rest is made up largely of Indians and Arabs. The first to settle in Britain were from Yemen-as long as the turn of the century, and it was at about that time that Britain�s mainly protestant Christians began to lose faith in their own religious belief.Darwinsm and Biblical criticism undermined the very basis of religious belief. Is it not true even in US? How many books are written glorifying the Deity of Christ and how many books are written debating the doctrinal/denominational variances? How much time is wasted discussing the doctrinal differences rather than glorifying Christ and his word and evangelism? (I Tim 6:3-6; 2 Tim 4:5) People require simple gospel and faith in the Lord Jesus Christ! People don�t require debates doctrinal fighting!

Today! Practicing Moslems are far more active than practicing Anglicans-and may well outnumber them. The English landscape once dominated by churches and cathedrals has been replaced by one that is strewn by mosques. Islam may still be a minority in the big and largely secular picture-but it is a significant minority often driven with devotion and zeal.

Islamic Terror::devil:

We must recognize the fact that not all Islamic people are disposed towards the use of violence, but experience is a great teacher, and problems are rarely solved by ignoring them. It is not so much that Islamic extremists do commit acts of terror, but that their coreligionists usually say little and do even less to prevent them, or ring them to justice.

How many Moslem nations whole-heartedly condemned the terrorist attacks on Sep 11th attack on world trade centre.Presdent Bush is blamed being a war criminal but see the results the democratic freedom in Afghanistan and Iraq. Taliban was wiped out freedom for evangelism is possible only by fighting against terrorism!

In the book �preachers of Hate� by Kenneth R.Thimmerman discusses the terrorism and the mindset that lies behind it. He claims that part of the problem is the refusal of western governments and the media to face up to the reality and depth of an unreasonable and ferocious hatred-hatred rooted n Anti-Semitism.

Timmerman quotes the words of the Islamic scholar al-mawdudui (1903-1979).

�The Islamic party does not hesitate to utilize the means of war to implement its goal. Islam seeks the world>it is not satisfied by a piece of land but demands the whole universe�

Timmerman wrtes:�In London at an anniversary �celebration of 9/11 attacks, I watched his followers at the radical fins bury park mosque hang banners proclaiming �Islam will dominate the world� while vowing to transform Britain into an �Islamic Republic.�

Later in the book he quotes the words of London�s Omar Bakri Mohammed:� There are twenty- six million Muslims in Europe. In the UK alone we have 385 fundamentalist organizations. We form a fifth column, and will create chaos�Muslims n Britain want to change society, to make the Islamic flag fly over Downing Street�

Following the 9/11 US President George Bush appeared to wake up to reality for a moment. He declared war on terrorism, refused to deal any longer with the then PLO leader Yasser Arafat, and even demonstrated some support for Israel. I believe that President George Bush war on terrorism must be replaced by every Christian as a challenge for world evangelism. Who are these terrorists these terrorists came as immigrants to US and started destroying the wealth and blessings of US? Do Christians keep quiet watching all this nonsense like a terrific Hollywood movie:nahnah: or take it as a challenge to evangelize the corrupted minds of this people. Rather than mass evangelism, personal evangelism is more effective. After 9/11 attacks former president Bush formed an alliance with Britain and overran Afghanistan, failed to apprehend Osama Bib-laden but went on to remove sad dam Hussein from power, bringing virtual civil war to Iraq.

Nooma

View Profile
History
Posted : 4 Dec, 2010 12:04 PM

HI there is a guy on this site, Teto, he is searching for the truth, he was a muslim but has not made a decision yet, may be you can contact him Hissoldier

View Profile
History
Posted : 7 Mar, 2011 11:00 AM

Wow convert the muslim guy...They are couple people one here I believe that could do that..

jeshurun777

View Profile
History
Posted : 25 Apr, 2011 02:52 AM

Dearly beloved thanks for the reference!

I found the profile of Teto and he is from Makkah Saudi Arabia!

I sent him greetings and the gospel message.

Kingdom Blessings!

View Profile
History
Posted : 8 Jun, 2011 10:37 AM

Jeshurun hi,

thank you for that.

I have tried to contact him too but age range is different and I am not allowed to acces him.

If you can tell him that I want to talk to him

Bahira