Author Thread: BEWARE OF EGOTICICALLY MEN LADIES/ THINKING OF THEMSELVES!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Admin

BEWARE OF EGOTICICALLY MEN LADIES/ THINKING OF THEMSELVES!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted : 7 Aug, 2008 10:18 AM

DEAR LADIES,

BECAREFUL LADIES OF EGOTICIALLY MEN ON HERE THEY WILL TELL U WHAT U WANT TO HEAR AND POSSIBLE SEND STUFF TO U IN THE MAIL...DON'T ACCEPT AT FIRST PLAY IT COOL,MAYBE LATER WHEN I GET TO KNOW U BETTER BUT NOT RIGHT NOW!!!!! LOOK AT FOR MEN THAT DON'T ANSWER UR QUESTIONS AND U FEEL LIKE SOMETHING IS WRONG AND IT NOT A EVEN EXCHANGE THAT IS POSTIVE IN CONVERSATION!!!!! LOOK HOW OFTEN THEY TALK ABOUT THEMSELVES AND SEE IF THEY ARE ASKING HOW U ARE FEELING AND HOW UR DAY IS GOING AND IF THEY CAN PRAY FOR U... IF THEY ARE TOO NICE ONLINE BEWARE LADIES!!!!!!!! I WILL SHARE LATER LADIES!!!!! U KNOW WHAT IS A SHAME TO LADIES WHEN MEN HAVE TO BE ABUSIVE AND USE NAME CALLING ON HERE TO GET THEIR POINT ACROSS WHEN THEY DON'T HAVE A POINT AND DON'T TRY TO UNDERSTAND A WOMEN HEART OR APOLOGY WHEN THEY NEED TOO...IF U BEEN LIKE ME BEING CALLED PUSHY,CONTROLING WHEN ALL U WANTED WAS TO BE "RESPECTED" AND TREATED FAIRLY AND SEEM LIKE A FRIEND NOT JUST SOME EGOTICICALLY MALE ON HERE WHO JUST WANT ATTENTION!!!!! THE MEMEMBER WAS ERIC777 SO BEWARE OF HIM LADIES!!!!!

~GOD BLESS U RICHELY LADIES~:prayingf:

~LYNDA~:angel:

Revelation22

View Profile
History
Posted : 12 Aug, 2008 02:06 PM

ERIC,

I'M PRAYING FOR YOU, BROTHER !

:rocknroll:revelation22

View Profile
History
Posted : 27 Aug, 2008 06:37 AM

I'm not sure what is worse here and a greater injustice to God.. slandering another under the banner of Christ in a public forum to wreck someones reputation, or a quiet gentle note requesting others to pray for a certain individual if that person has somehow wronged you. Don't forget, online without a tone and voice many people can do a lot of incorrect assuming and presuming.. it's the bane of the medium.

View Profile
History
Posted : 27 Aug, 2008 05:08 PM

OP.there are scammer's on all the sites....ladies, you must not be or seem needy.....it is very simple, you can read the context and tell if they are truely someone to trust...and if they ask for your yahoo address and offer their address up front...then stay clear of them....don't fall into their trap...you must have good judgement...pray and seek God...don't fall for sweet word's that are too strong at first...I personally will not chat with middle eastern men..at all....I am not interested in a relationship with someone over seas...sometimes these men will use model's for pic's ...but notice their broken english...ask question's if your not for sure...believe me...you will find out for sure when you start quizing them... I will not waste their time or mine....I am not interested in a pen pal either...take a stand...block them...report them....Angel:angel:

View Profile
History
Posted : 15 Sep, 2008 02:54 PM

Angel,

It is easier said Then Done when it happens to you time and time again!!!! I wasn't trying to slander anyone just give everyone a heads up to The Situation on here!!!!

P.S I am Hoping that My Husband isn't on this sites for sometimes it can be a waste of my time!!!!

~Lynda~

View Profile
History
Posted : 15 Sep, 2008 02:56 PM

BeamOfLight,

is easier said Then Done when it happens to you time and time again!!!! I wasn't trying to slander anyone just give everyone a heads up to The Situation on here!!!!

P.S I am Hoping that My Husband isn't on this sites for sometimes it can be a waste of my time!!!!

~Lynda~