Author Thread: Hello everyone
shyasian

View Profile
History
Hello everyone
Posted : 11 Aug, 2008 06:21 PM

Peace to all of yo out there. I hope I can find my partner for life here in this site. Im not too keen in getting involved with boys-18_29, Im more interested in mature men like 30-45.....

Question???? Is it i wrong to choose a man older then me? Would appreciate your views and advise......

Thanks ya all,

Be blessed always

View Profile
History
Hello everyone
Posted : 12 Aug, 2008 06:23 AM

It's always a matter of choice. Your choice. Welcome to the forum.

Robin

lovesthelord57

View Profile
History
Hello everyone
Posted : 14 Aug, 2008 09:46 PM

Hi, I've been reading this forum for a few days now. I've really enjoyed the insites. However, I don't know as much as the wonderful people that I've been reading about. But I do like to read and ask questions, just to keep this walk with the Lord stronger. So please bear with me in my usage of words......I love to write.....and I love the Lord.....I would like to thank hedgedweller for the step by step instructions :yay::yay::yay::yay::yay:May God bless everyone. Hope to be talking to all of you..byby:waving::waving::waving::waving::waving::waving:

View Profile
History
Hello everyone
Posted : 15 Aug, 2008 05:52 AM

Welcome to the forum...

Robin

odiesun18

View Profile
History
Hello everyone
Posted : 30 Aug, 2008 11:28 PM

Hi

NO I do not think it is wrong to like someone older than yourself. As long as you love him and he loves you. and also that you both can talk to each other at a mature level. talking is key to a relationship. take care

sam1

View Profile
History
Hello everyone
Posted : 13 Feb, 2009 04:03 AM

Choosing an older guy like me for you is very very much advantageous! Its because of maturity that i can understand you, cheer you up when your down, protect you when in danger and love you much much deeper than young guys. My mindset also is marriage and once i find the right girl, its gonna be forever!!!

Let me warn you of choosing foreign guys cause i have a friend who got married and right now in the states. Maybe they have money (some of them dont) but the adjustment is very very hard. Culture difference strains marriage real hard.

Well, you have to pray to find the right guy...

take care