Author Thread: What In Hell Do You Want??...
Admin

What In Hell Do You Want??...
Posted : 3 Nov, 2010 01:10 PM

I CORINTHIANS CHAPTER 6:VERSES 9-11

DID YOU NOT KNOW?...HAVE YOU NOT HEARD?... that the UNRIGHTEOUS WILL NOT INHERIT THE KINGDOM OF GOD?... DO NOT be deceived my brothers and my sisters, nor FORNICATORS (those having sex outside of marriage, or as a singleunmarried person), nor IDOLATERS (those who worship false gods, including themselves, people, places and things), nor ADULTERERS (those who are relationships with men or women outside of their marriages, also those who put serving or worshipping God on hold, in order to do their own personal things they love to do, this too is adultery before God. YOU'VE LEFT YOUR FIRST LOVE, WHO SHOULD BE ABOVE EVERYTHING AND EVERYBODY JESUS CHRIST.)

Nor EFFEMINATE (HOMOSEXUALS), nor ABUSERS OF THEMSELVES WITH MANKIND ( SODOMITES), nor THIEVES, NOR COVETOUS, nor DRUNKARDS (God doesn't condemn drinking, but He DOES teach that we, as Christians SHOULD BE SOBERMINDED, AND BE FILLED WITH THE HOLY SPIRIT, AND NOT BE FILLED WITH AN UNCLEAN SPIRIT OF ALCOHOL OR DRUGS, IN ORDER THAT WE MIGHT BE ABLE TO THINK SOBERLY, UNDER GOD'S INFLUENCE, AND NOT THAT OF OTHERS SPIRITS).

Nor REVILERS (those who practice murdering others with slanderous words of hate with their mouths to ruin anothers reputation, or to hurt them) nor EXTORTIONERS (those who willfully steal from others who are weak minded, or who use their authory to gain from others deceitfully) None who practice such shall (will ) inherit the KINGDOM OF GOD.

Revelation chapter 20:verse 15, tells us... The FEARFUL, AND UNBELIEVING, AND THE ABOMINABLE, AND MURDERERS, AND WHOREMONGERS, AND SORCERERS, AND IDOLATERS, AND ALL... ALL LAIRS SHALL (WILL) HAVE THEIR PART IN THE LAKE OF FIRE THAT BURNS WITH FIRE AND BRIMSTONE, WHICH IS THE SECOND DEATH.:devil:

Therefore, if you are practicing ANY of these things, REENT AND TURN FROM YOUR WICKED WAYS, AND BE BORN AGAIN FROM ABOVE FOR THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN IS AT HAND. ..WHAT IN HELL DO YOU WANT?:excited:

View Profile
History
Posted : 3 Nov, 2010 05:02 PM

Waahhhh !!! I want my Mommie !!! This lady is Preachin Fire & Brimstone...:devil:...an it Scares me...Waahhhh...

Well...Hells Bells...I beleive it should be Scarein the Tar outa Ya...Its bout yer Soul an Eternal Seperation from GOD/Jesus*/HolySpirit & Eternal Damnation...It should be Spoken OUT more...Followed by GOD's Gracious Mercy of Salvation through Jesus* the Christ...

What the Hell do I want ? You asked...I want people to understand that what ya jus Spoke here is the Honest ta GOD Truth...Let those with Ears to Hear...Hear !! an Eyes to See...See !!...Don't want ta lose All the ones I love an also the ones I love but sometimes dont like very much...:winksmile:...xo

P.S....I also want a Pony...:bouncy:...better yet a Horse...purty please...please...please....with Sugar on top...:rolleyes:

View Profile
History
Posted : 4 Nov, 2010 06:59 PM

GodsJude..... I think it was supposed to scare the HELL out of you.

:laugh:

View Profile
History
Posted : 5 Nov, 2010 08:02 AM

GodsLamb...:ROFL:...It did an does Sister...xo

View Profile
History
Posted : 6 Nov, 2010 07:04 AM

:ROFL: GL, and JG, you guys are tooo much:toomuch:...I guess 2sparrow will see to it that you get a horse for Christiams JG..:yay:

Yeah, this is scrary,and makes you think about what Jesus says, if you think that you are salvation ... read the scriptures coz, somewhere we all are missing some parts and pieces.

I have been thinking about the above scriptures, and I wonder why is it that I have been thinking that the majority of people who will be in heaven will be women?:rocknroll:...I know, I know, go to my room and get in the kawna(corner):ROFL:

View Profile
History
Posted : 6 Nov, 2010 07:07 AM

oooppps! sorry, GJ and not JG, got the worng letters mixed up...LOL

View Profile
History
Posted : 6 Nov, 2010 02:43 PM

Thanks ET