Author Thread: One Kingdom! One King!
Admin

One Kingdom! One King!
Posted : 3 Nov, 2010 03:09 PM

Israel is God's People through out the Bible, Today, during the Great Tribulation and into the Millennium. Israel plays a big part in God�s Big Plan for his Kingdom.

If you don�t understand this, I can post more for you to see.

Since the re-birth of Israel as a nation in 1948, Israel & Jews worldwide are even more keenly aware of the absence of a Jerusalem temple for Jews to worship in.

After Israel's 1st temple in Jerusalem was destroyed by enemies, a 2nd temple was built (before Christ) only to be destroyed by the Roman Empire in 70AD.

Now, after almost 2000 years of having no temple, construction of the 3rd Jerusalem Temple is a thriving dialogue amongst the Jews of Israel. Prophetically, this is right on time with all other End Time prophec- ies which have divinely lined up together.

Major End Time Prophecy: Can only happen when Israel defeats the Islam Nations in a day�s time before the USA and Russia can get involved!

An Arab-Muslim confederacy will attack Israel as described in Psalm 83,

Zech 12, Isa 17, Jer 49, et al. Israel will win decisively in a single day with

God's help as in past wars (Isa 17:13-14) by bringing out the nukes in

�The Samson Option� against the Islamic armies and cities round about,

before America and Russia can even get involved. This will change the

Middle East and make several things possible described later, such as

gatherings on the Temple Mount and the building of the Third Temple. It is

unclear if this comes before or after the start of the 70thWeek. Iran's

nuclear program under Ahmadinejad may bring it about sooner.

Their must be the desire first and then the way!

Two-Thirds (64%) of ISRAEL want Jerusalem TEMPLE REBUILT

[ Ynet News Survey ]

Preparing for Service in the RE-BUILT TEMPLE -----

www.Heisnear.com

Today's discussions in Israel to re-build the predicted 3rd Temple.

Best matches for 3rd temple in jerusalem in the bible

Bible prophecy is clear that once a 7 year Mideast Peace agreement is signed by the End Time antichrist, then the 3rd Temple in Jerusalem will be built.

Confirmation of the Covenant: Who is "He"?

Daniel 9:27 (HCSB) He will make a firm covenant with many for one week, but in the middle of the week ( he will put a stop to sacrifice and offering). And the abomination of desolation will be on a wing of the temple until the decreed destruction is poured out on the desolator.�

The question is who is the he? The traditional view of this passage is that the he there is the Antichrist. The Antichrist will confirm a covenant and stop sacrifices that at some point a future will resume, and set up the Abomination of Desolation

(He will put a stop to sacrifice and offering). This tells me that the 3rd Temple will be rebuilt and that the Antichrist will stop the sacrifice and offerings.

So the question is, �Was the Church Foreseen in Old Testament Prophecy?� Because if it was, then this view is not correct. People usually think of Genesis 12 for an answer first, because there the Lord promised to bless all the nations through Abraham�s offspring.

�I will make you into a great nation and I will bless you; I will make your name great, and you will be a blessing. I will bless those who bless you, and whoever curses you I will curse; and all peoples on earth will be blessed through you.� (Genesis 12:2-3)

Admittedly this is a vague reference and we probably wouldn�t even connect it to the Church if we didn�t already know there was such a thing, and that Jesus was the offspring God was talking about. But it does tell us that right from the start God�s intention was to bless everyone, Jew and Gentile, through a descendant of Abraham�s.

But Wait, There�s more!

The prophecies of Isaiah clearly mention the Gentiles and can�t be dismissed so easily.

This is what God the LORD says� he who created the heavens and stretched them out, who spread out the earth and all that comes out of it, who gives breath to its people, and life to those who walk on it:

�I, the LORD, have called you in righteousness; I will take hold of your hand. I will keep you and will make you to be a covenant for the people and a light for the Gentiles, to open eyes that are blind, to free captives from prison and to release from the dungeon those who sit in darkness.

�I am the LORD; that is my name! I will not give my glory to another or my praise to idols. See, the former things have taken place, and new things I declare; before they spring into being I announce them to you.� (Isaiah 42:5-9)

These are words that the Father spoke to the Son and had Isaiah record for our learning. The Messiah�s mission was both to personify God�s covenant with Israel (Jeremiah 31) and bring light to the Gentiles, opening their eyes to God and freeing them from their captivity to sin.

In announcing this He reminded us that His former promises had all come true, and now He was declaring something new, in advance of its happening. We should expect His promise that He would reach out to the Gentiles to come true as well.

I have revealed and saved and proclaimed� I, and not some foreign god among you. You are my witnesses,� declares the LORD, �that I am God. Yes, and from ancient days I am he. No one can deliver out of my hand. When I act, who can reverse it?� (Isaiah 43:12-13)

Once God has made up His mind about something, no power in the universe can change it. Comparing recent events in Russia with the fall of the Soviet Union is a good example. I remember back in December of 1991 when the Soviet Union officially ended its own existence. Lots of people were asking, �What�s going to happen to Ezekiel 38?� According to Isaiah, the answer is, �Nothing. The Lord�s prophecies will be fulfilled just as He has ordained them.� Commentators are now announcing the return of the Soviet Union and the Cold War, as Russia again takes center stage in world news. What was the Soviet Union is now Russia but God�s word remains the same and His prophecies are just as reliable as ever.

Remember the former things, those of long ago; I am God, and there is no other; I am God, and there is none like me. I make known the end from the beginning, from ancient times, what is still to come. I say: My purpose will stand, and I will do all that I please. (Isaiah 46:9-10)

There is no such thing as an un-prophesied event on God�s calendar. The only problem is man�s understanding. You can�t blame Israel for thinking that the Lord�s outreach to the Gentiles would come through them and in a way it did, in the person of the Messiah. They just didn�t realize that their nation would temporarily disappear in the process. At the Council of Jerusalem, the one question on the agenda was, �Can a Gentile become a Christian without first becoming a Jew?� But in the back of everyone�s mind was another question, an unspoken one that was perhaps even more important to early Church leaders who were all Jewish. �If so, what�s to become of Israel?�

Don�t overlook that the Bible is an ethnocentric book that focuses on the family of Jacob-Israel and only mentions other nations as they come into contact with the Twelve Tribes of Israel?

Don�t overlook that Yeshua said He was only sent to the Lost Sheep of the House of Israel and commanded His disciples to avoid the Gentiles?

Don�t overlook where God says to Israel that they alone are the only family He works with?

Don�t overlook Paul spoke of sharing the gospel with the JEW FIRST and then the Greek?

Don�t overlook the New Jerusalem will be named after the Twelve lost Tribes of Israel - not African or Beringian immigrant tribes?

The Jews of today are composed of the 12 tribes.

Some, in clear contradiction of the Holy Bible, pretend that all Twelve Tribes of Israel are Jewish. Such woefully ignorant or deceptive people deny the biblical distinctions between the 12 Tribes and pretend there's only one tribe: Judah.

Jacob-Israel had 12 sons. Each son became a patriarch of the tribe named after them. For example there's Judah, whose descendants are Jews. There's also Joseph, whose descendants are Joes. Joseph isn't Jewish!

The 12 Tribes of Israel became the nation of Israel that later split in two: Joseph was the leader of the Northern Kingdom with its 10 tribes, capital Samaria, and Judah was the leader of the Southern Kingdom, capital Jerusalem.

The Northern Kingdom of Israel was defeated and deported by the Assyrians 130 years before the Southern Kingdom of Judah was defeated and deported by the Babylonians! Two separate kingdoms with separate tribes. The Northern Kingdom of Israel became known as the "Lost Ten Tribes." The Jews continued to be known as Jews (including exceptions among them to the general rule of relatively few Israelites who sojourned with them).

The first time in the Bible the words "Jews" is used is when the Northern Kingdom of Israel was allied with Syria against the Jews! This is important to note since some deny these great distinctions! The Joes are not and never were Jews! They're Joes!

2 Kings 16:5-6

5Then Rezin king of Syria and Pekah son of Remaliah king of Israel came up to Jerusalem to war: and they [Syria and Israel allied together] besieged Ahaz [king of Judah], but could not overcome him.

6At that time Rezin king of Syria recovered Elath to Syria, and drave the Jews from Elath: and the Syrians came to Elath, and dwelt there unto this day.

Further proof that there are TWELVE TRIBES and not just the Jews/Judah can be found in the distinct blessings of all 12 Tribes by Jacob (Genesis 48-49) and later by Moses (Deuteronomy 32). They're addressed to each of the 12 Tribes of Israel and not just to Judah! The Lost Ten Tribes are not Jewish.

The High Priest had 12 precious gemstones representing the 12 Tribes of Israel -- not just one stone in his breastplate, and shouldered two stones with six tribal names on one stone and six tribal names on the other (Exodus 28).

The Promised Land of Israel was divided among the 12 Tribes of Israel, as any biblical map will clearly reveal -- not just one big inheritance for Judah!

Ezekiel 47-48 reveals a future division of the Land of Israel again between all 12 Tribes. The New Jerusalem makes mention of 12 Tribes - not just Judah (Revelation 21:12)

Those who dare deny these God-given distinctions mentioned in the Bible from Genesis to Revelation pretend all 12 Tribes of Israel have been merged into the one tribe of Judah, denying the distinct biblical prophecies for each of the separate tribes.

Some Jews have a haughty attitude against the other tribes, even against some Jews, and reject the "prodigal son" and would disinherit them contrary to God's Word and Will:

Don�t overlook where God commands the Israelites to never elect a Gentile over them?

Don�t overlook that God says only men are to be ordained as ministers? Does this mean God is a respecter of persons or genders or nations?

Quote:

God loves you, and you know what? He also loves everybody else. He created ALL of us.

Is Divine Election Unconditional?

Who are the elect? Jesus mentions them in His Olivet Prophecy (Matthew 24:24,31). Peter, Paul, and John speak of them (Romans 8:33; Colossians 3:12; Titus 1:1; 1 Peter 1:2; 2 John 1,13). But who are they?

The words elect, election, and elected are from the Greek eklektos (picked out, selected, or chosen) and ekloge (a picking out, or selection). The elect are those chosen by God. Election is God's act of choosing. Paul speaks of the "elect angels" (1 Timothy 5:21). Peter, quoting Isaiah 28:16, refers to Christ as a "chief cornerstone, elect, precious" (1 Peter 2:6). The elect, then, are those chosen of God. Christ is the "Elect One" (Isaiah 42:1), and members of His body - the church - are elected in Him.

In the Old Testament, the nation of Israel is God's elect (Isaiah 45:4; 65:9,22). This shows that we should think of the elect as a corporate body, and that individuals may become a part of that body. God knew beforehand that there would be a corporate body known as Israel, but this does not necessarily mean that He particularly specified the individuals who would make up that body. In fact, non-Israelites could, by agreeing to the terms of the Covenant, become a part of that elect body. It could be said that individuals joining the elect body were elected "in Abraham" - that is, they became partakers of the divine blessings God promised to the nation that descended from father Abraham. This is crucial to our understanding of the church as God's elect.

Just as God knew that there would be a corporate body called Israel, He knew that there would be a corporate body called the church. And just as individuals wishing to become a part of God's elect nation could do so by agreeing to the terms of the Covenant, so individuals today may become a part of God's elect - the church - by complying with the terms of the New Covenant.

Here is where we part ways with the Calvinists. They say that the elect were particularly chosen, or marked out, for salvation long before they were born, and that God selected them unconditionally. This means that God's effectual calling is unrelated to anything foreseen in those He particularly selects. Unlike Arminians and the Greek fathers, Calvinists insist that God did not look into the future to seek out (and elect) those who would voluntarily submit to His will, but arbitrarily chose a certain number of specific individuals. The Calvinist tends to think that if God's decision is ever the result of anything we think or do He somehow loses His sovereignty, or His control over history and the lives of men. Therefore, to the Calvinist, the specific number and names of those to be saved was indelibly set before the dawn of time - and no human being can do anything to change it.

This is clearly not the view presented in the Bible. God gives individuals the freedom to accept or reject His call. Divine election is unconditional only in the corporate sense, but individuals must freely choose whether to become a part of the elect body. God forces His will upon no one. Rather, He is a seeking God. Jesus said that the Father is seeking those who will worship Him in spirit and truth (John 4:23). This tells us that God is looking for something in His human creatures, and implies that He responds favorably to their worship. This is a vastly different picture than the Calvinist depiction of a God who arbitrarily predetermined who would and would not worship Him in an acceptable manner.

Listen to the apostle Paul:

" I tell the truth in Christ, I am not lying, my conscience also bearing me witness in the Holy Spirit, that I have great sorrow and continual grief in my heart. For I could wish that I myself were accursed from Christ for my brethren, my countrymen according to the flesh, who are Israelites, to whom pertain the adoption, the glory, the covenants, the giving of the law, the service of God, and the promises; of whom are the fathers and from whom, according to the flesh, Christ came, who is over all, the eternally blessed God. Amen " (Romans 9:15).

Paul earnestly sought the salvation of his fellow Israelites, the majority of whom had rejected Christ. Does this not suggest that Paul believed that proclaiming the good news of salvation could result in the salvation of those who would have remained lost had they not heard the gospel? If so, then doesn't this mean that membership in the elect body has not been predetermined, and is therefore conditional?

Calvinists may claim that the above passage indicates nothing of the sort. But listen again to the apostle Paul:

" Brethren, my heart's desire and prayer to God for Israel is that they may be saved " (Romans 10:1).

" For I speak to you Gentiles; inasmuch as I am an apostle to the Gentiles, I magnify my ministry, if by any means I may provoke to jealousy those who are my flesh and save some of them" (Romans 11:13,14).

" For though I am free from all men, I have made myself a servant to all, that I might win the more; and to the Jews I became as a Jew, that I might win the Jews; to those who are not under the law, as under the law, that I might win those who are under the law; to those who are without law (not being without law toward God, but under law toward Christ), that I might win those who are without law; to the weak I became as weak, that I might win the weak. I have become all things to all men, that I might by all means save some. " (1 Corinthians 9:19-22).

These scriptures speak for themselves. Obviously, Paul believed that his preaching could make a difference; that his prayers to God for Israel could make a difference; that people who would otherwise remain lost could be "won" by the gospel; that God chooses (elects) those who, once enlightened, choose Him.

Ezekiel 37:15-28 (New King James Version)

One Kingdom, One King

2 stick prophecy!

15 Again the word of the LORD came to me, saying, 16 �As for you, son of man, take a stick for yourself and write on it: �For Judah and for the children of Israel, his companions.� Then take another stick and write on it, �For Joseph, the stick of Ephraim, and for all the house of Israel, his companions.� 17 Then join them one to another for yourself into one stick, and they will become one in your hand.

18 �And when the children of your people speak to you, saying, �Will you not show us what you mean by these?�� 19 say to them, �Thus says the Lord GOD: �Surely I will take the stick of Joseph, which is in the hand of Ephraim, and the tribes of Israel, his companions; and I will join them with it, with the stick of Judah, and make them one stick, and they will be one in My hand.�� 20 And the sticks on which you write will be in your hand before their eyes.

21 �Then say to them, �Thus says the Lord GOD: �Surely I will take the children of Israel from among the nations, wherever they have gone, and will gather them from every side and bring them into their own land; 22 and I will make them one nation in the land, on the mountains of Israel; and one king shall be king over them all; they shall no longer be two nations, nor shall they ever be divided into two kingdoms again. 23 They shall not defile themselves anymore with their idols, nor with their detestable things, nor with any of their transgressions; but I will deliver them from all their dwelling places in which they have sinned, and will cleanse them. Then they shall be My people, and I will be their God.

24 �David My servant shall be king over them, and they shall all have one shepherd; they shall also walk in My judgments and observe My statutes, and do them. 25 Then they shall dwell in the land that I have given to Jacob My servant, where your fathers dwelt; and they shall dwell there, they, their children, and their children�s children, forever; and My servant David shall be their prince forever. 26 Moreover I will make a covenant of peace with them, and it shall be an everlasting covenant with them; I will establish them and multiply them, and I will set My sanctuary in their midst forevermore. 27 My tabernacle also shall be with them; indeed I will be their God, and they shall be My people. 28 The nations also will know that I, the LORD, sanctify Israel, when My sanctuary is in their midst forevermore.���

New covenant for Israel God�s Love!

This last verse has to do with the Millennium! My sanctuary is New Jerusalem!

vs 24 looks like David will be apart of this also!

More info if needed