Author Thread: I WANT TO HEAR FROM YOU! ! !
Admin

I WANT TO HEAR FROM YOU! ! !
Posted : 7 Nov, 2010 07:25 AM

I want to hear from anyone out there who is NOT struggling with sin. Seriously ; do such people exist? ? ? If you are such a person please share; I am quite sure I am not the only one waiting to hear your secret!

View Profile
History
Posted : 7 Nov, 2010 01:45 PM

No, such people do not exist. Sanctification is a PROCESS. Glorification is what happens after our physical bodies die. People who confuse the two need to re-read Romans =)

I wasn't going to reply since this didn't apply to me, but just wanted to let you know that you're not alone!

View Profile
History
Posted : 7 Nov, 2010 08:22 PM

Pixy you are such a sweet heart. Don't marry a man with diabetes; you'd kill him for sure!

View Profile
History
Posted : 9 Nov, 2010 09:15 PM

I used to think Christians were sinless and then I went to a different church and found out I was wrong!

@ Pixy, your profile pic is hysterical!! :ROFL: I miss the gloss. :hearts:

Thunder

View Profile
History
Posted : 10 Nov, 2010 09:52 PM

@2sparrows: I'm not all sugar! Anyone who really knows me can testify to that!

@Thunder: Hehe... Thanks =) I didn't mean to totally disguise my lips there with the mustache, but I guess I did. The funny thing is that I am getting a TON of profile views now -- about twice as many as normal.

View Profile
History
Posted : 11 Nov, 2010 12:18 PM

@ everyone:

I think this might just be myself.

Form the time i begin thinking in the morning,until i stop thinking at night,which is hard to do,for I think when i sleep.

I wrestle with sin,get angry when i sin.

I sin willfully,when tempted for a period of time.

I think about sinful things.

I talk and i sin.

I joke around tooooo much.

I sin when I sleep,in my dreams.

I sin while i stay awake.

This is part of the reason,I need Yeshua/Jesus.

Agape' and Charis:

St.George

View Profile
History
Posted : 12 Nov, 2010 09:52 AM

@Trucker: It's an all-day affair for me too =( I've been especially naughty this week =(

View Profile
History
Posted : 11 Dec, 2010 09:43 AM

@Everyone:

Yes, sanctification is a process, but at the same time, God's Word commands us to be holy, to be perfect. Our sin doesn't lie in the impulses that come to us in thought, word or deed. It's what we choose to do with those impulses that determines whether or not we sin. It's also what we do after we trip and sin. Are we instantly struck with the heart to repent before God, or do we just blow it off as inevitable? We should view sin, large or small, with as much repugnance and rejection as we would a bloodsucking leech on our flesh.

Blessings,

Mary Joan