Author Thread: Andy
Revelation22

View Profile
History
Andy
Posted : 19 Aug, 2008 03:33 PM

It's an oldie, but I love to watch The Andy Griffith Show !

Barney and Aunt Bee are my favorites. I don't think I've ever seen an episode that didn't make me laugh !

:rocknroll:revelation22

View Profile
History
Andy
Posted : 19 Aug, 2008 07:23 PM

I love the Andy Griffith Show. It's so funny, clean and always teaches us good moral values. Definitively one of the good (oldies)shows along with I Love Lucy!

Oh Lord! comedy shows nowadays have lost its nature.

Glad you watch it!

By the way, keep on writing poetry/ songs with Strawberri50, Hedgedweller, SusieQ8, etc. I've had so much fun reading!! You guys are hilarious...Christians do have fun, and it�s clean fun.

Praise God!!

Jireh

Revelation22

View Profile
History
Andy
Posted : 20 Aug, 2008 05:45 AM

Jireh,

I like I Love Lucy too.

Glad to hear you're getting a kick out of our poetry. strawberi

sure woke up a sleeping poet in myself; really didn't know it was there ! I sure am starting to enjoy it now. Having a Lot of fun with it !

:rocknroll:revelation22

View Profile
History
Andy
Posted : 20 Aug, 2008 06:33 AM

Last year I had a little boy that ate, drank, and breathed Andy Griffith...I mean everyday...Barney was his favorite.

He came to kindergarten everyday with his hair greased back and a tie on...He engaged all the other kids in the drama. We had Opies, Aunt Bees, Goobers, Gomers, Andys, and of course he was Barney. They played this everyday. I know that half of them probably had never heard of the t.v. show but it was sure relived daily in my classroom...Sooo funny...but...sooo...refreshing!

Robin

View Profile
History
Andy
Posted : 23 Aug, 2008 04:46 AM

Children are So Precious !

I agree with all 3 of you==== Andy Griffith is one of my favorites !

Deborah

lookinfortruelove

View Profile
History
Andy
Posted : 19 Oct, 2010 12:05 PM

i agree....i love to watch Andy too...i think they should put the good old shows back on and do away with all the "floozy" shows...Amen