Admin

What Is Satan's
Posted : 11 Nov, 2010 10:25 AM

Greatest lie to the church?

View Profile
History
What Is Satan's
Posted : 11 Nov, 2010 12:15 PM

I will list the top 3 in my humble opinion (in no particular order) then the greatest lie in iterms of its destructiveness in todays church.

* Satan lies to us about the inherentany of scripture.

*Satan lies to us about the true nature of God, Jesus and ourselves.

*Satan lies as he spreads his prosperity gospel

I feel the greatest lie is 'condemnation'. I believe there our many who stay at arms length from God because because they do not feel 100% forgiven. The main stream Christian has little understanding of the Old Covenant vs the New Covenant, How the Old Testament relates to the New Testament ; Law and Grace.

Most Christians nowadays are under some form of perverted New Testament Law. Most modern churches practice a hybrid form of Law and Grace to keep the luke warm Christian under control. This is just one of the spirits of the anti-christ at work in the modern church, but I believe it is the most destructive to the relationship between God and man; destroying the kind of relationship God desires to have with us and paid such a high price for in Jesus. : A relationship lived by the Spirit in 100% pure Grace.

Tulip89

View Profile
History
What Is Satan's
Posted : 11 Nov, 2010 02:30 PM

One of the biggest lies he tells is that if you have ever said a prayer for salvation that you're automatically a Christian.

View Profile
History
What Is Satan's
Posted : 11 Nov, 2010 03:21 PM

MY CHOICE IS THAT satan HAS DECEIVED MAN INTO THINKING THY WORD IS NOT TRUE

View Profile
History
What Is Satan's
Posted : 11 Nov, 2010 03:41 PM

How about his greatest lie being the one were he's

convinced mankind that he doesn't exsist!

View Profile
History
What Is Satan's
Posted : 13 Nov, 2010 02:16 PM

A-men' ! and again I say A-men'! Great posts, P.J. and Archimedes.

Deborah:angel: