Author Thread: Just To say Hello
Admin

Just To say Hello
Posted : 24 Aug, 2008 10:50 AM

Hi...I am new to this site....so I am testing the water's one toe at a time here....I look forward to posting on the forums..I will say...I have a strong faith in My Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ...I seek The Lord in my everyday journey through this life..I have strong Christian Views ...and hope not to offend anyone with what the Lord has convicted my heart in believing...If I say something that you don't feel is right...all I ask is you take it up with God and ask him to show you the way....this is a forum and we all have our opinions....I look forward to making new friends in Christ.....In His Service ...Angel:angel:

Revelation22

View Profile
History
Just To say Hello
Posted : 24 Aug, 2008 12:57 PM

Welcome! angelkisses, Looking forward to seeing your posts in the forum.

:rocknroll:revelation22

View Profile
History
Just To say Hello
Posted : 24 Aug, 2008 07:30 PM

Welcome to the forum angelkisses...

Robin

View Profile
History
Just To say Hello
Posted : 24 Aug, 2008 10:09 PM

just saying hello to everyone. check my profile out. I will gey a pic up as soon as possible. add me to ur favs:glow:

View Profile
History
Just To say Hello
Posted : 25 Aug, 2008 03:58 AM

Good morning larry...welcome to the forum...may God give you a blessed day..

robin

elishagrace

View Profile
History
Just To say Hello
Posted : 5 Oct, 2009 06:50 AM

hi Larry I have read your profile and found it interesting hope we can talk sometime..God Bless you and all you love

Grace

elishagrace

View Profile
History
Just To say Hello
Posted : 14 Oct, 2009 10:56 AM

that is sometimes guys wants to hear..But we should remember ladies should remain reserve and wait for the man to do his part.We are considered as the weaker vessel. We should know our limitations