Author Thread: GOOD BYE AND GOOD LUCK
firstfruit2

View Profile
History
GOOD BYE AND GOOD LUCK
Posted : 21 Nov, 2010 10:43 AM

There is no easy way to say this but I feel that to remain on this board would be futile,I can hear the cheers now,"Good "and don't come back,"! A dating site is not the place for strong christian Meat as I have found out recently.I will leave you with a verse in Matt.7:6, I won't quote it but those who maybe know it can let the others know,Any way, Good bye!

View Profile
History
GOOD BYE AND GOOD LUCK
Posted : 21 Nov, 2010 01:22 PM

Dang it firstfruits; you finally post something short enough for me to read on my phone and it is to say that you are leaving. I really enjoyed your posts, even though we disagreed , your posts kept me sharp and helped solidify my beliefs per scripture. I wish you would not leave, however I wish you would make your posts shorter! As for the Matt scripture...hogwash...pun intended!

View Profile
History
GOOD BYE AND GOOD LUCK
Posted : 21 Nov, 2010 02:30 PM

No cheers here,firstfruits2. Just remembering the old saying, If you can't take the heat stay out of the kitchen. Haven't seen any swine around here either. God Bless Ya :waving:

twosparrows, the hogwash comment hit my funny bone.I laughed out loud. A merry heart doeth good like a medicine.

Thanks!

Deborah

rainbowian

View Profile
History
GOOD BYE AND GOOD LUCK
Posted : 21 Nov, 2010 02:59 PM

I wish you good luck my friend.

View Profile
History
GOOD BYE AND GOOD LUCK
Posted : 22 Nov, 2010 08:23 AM

Not to Worry...He only DeActivated...He'll be back...xo

View Profile
History
GOOD BYE AND GOOD LUCK
Posted : 23 Nov, 2010 01:09 PM

with a new name too

View Profile
History
GOOD BYE AND GOOD LUCK
Posted : 23 Nov, 2010 02:52 PM

Oh this is funny...some people here take themselves WAY to seriously!

Being here is an interesting social study in the country buffet religions, but if you think you are going to change the world here ya better move on...ya hear that PJ?

View Profile
History
GOOD BYE AND GOOD LUCK
Posted : 23 Nov, 2010 03:30 PM

Dennis and GodsJude, that was funny! mrrow your obsession with P.J. isn't. Hey, here's an idea:stop: Instead of always trying to humiliate him, why don't you earnestly pray for him? Just a thought!!!

Deborah:bunny: