Author Thread: sorry
Admin

sorry
Posted : 26 Aug, 2008 05:37 AM

hello people, i'm so sorry for not properly introducing myself, that was soooooo disrespectful. i'm sorry.... okay i am lebogang from south africa,yep. and i love all the opinions posted on these forums. i'm also kinda new. i'm not having much luck lol...but GOD knows why. lol.

peace :)

View Profile
History
sorry
Posted : 26 Aug, 2008 05:45 AM

lebogang88,

Welcome to the forum. Hang in There:glow:

God knows what He's doing ! AMEN ?

God Bless You,

Deborah

View Profile
History
sorry
Posted : 26 Aug, 2008 08:58 AM

i feel like GOD is telling me, that there is somethings in my life that need fixing

View Profile
History
sorry
Posted : 27 Aug, 2008 01:28 PM

lebogang88 ,

Remember this, Our lives, when truly given to Christ are in HIS hands. In HIS time, He will do what is the very best for us. Enjoy the fellowship here, and don't worry about finding someone. Find the Lord, fill your life with His love, and learn to sit at His feet. That is where it begins. When we only need HIM then we will be ready for a mate. He is the Alpha, the Omega, the beginning and the end. What more could we need? What void could we have? We need Him in any of our relationships. For that is he real answer to our lonlieness. I know people who are married and lonely. Most of the time it is because they do not have Christ as the main ingredient in their lives. So, take rest dear woman, He has just the right thing for each of us, in His time! God Bless, and Peace to you.

View Profile
History
sorry
Posted : 27 Aug, 2008 02:35 PM

lebogang88...Welcome to the forum...nice to meet you.

Robin

View Profile
History
sorry
Posted : 3 Sep, 2008 05:31 AM

thanks redeem that was really encouring beyond anything. i was actually thinking of deleting my profile, because i did everything right and i even have photo, but no messages? no winks? it kinda discouraged me. but you are right GOD has his own timing and maybe this is not one of those mating reason, for lack of a better word. but maybe this is my time with him in every aspect of my life. GOD has a reason for everything, and my being on this website is not well a mistake. there is still a lot for me to learn and a lot of friends to meet and to fellowship with him. so i've changed my whole prospective and my profile as to what i'm looking for :). thanks and robin thank you. GOD bless you all, lebs