Author Thread: Please Pray for All The Soldiers in Iraq,Afganistan & other countries this Christmas.
Admin

Please Pray for All The Soldiers in Iraq,Afganistan & other countries this Christmas.
Posted : 25 Dec, 2010 03:43 PM

Join me in prayer,Our Heavenly Father,please protect all the dear soldiers (The Miltary,The Army & even The Coast Guards & Preachers & Medical Care),who are currently in those Asain countries fighting the Terrorists & people who are giving trouble for everyone to travel with these problems with bombs.May Peace,Joy,& Happiness reigns in these countries once again with your Never-Ending Love through your Son,Jesus Christ.May also Peace,Joy & Happiness reigns once again to America,The U.K & Canada,for these are the counties who mostly have soldiers from,& Their families are worried,Dear Lord,that they may never see them again.Comfort them,Heavenly Father,with your love,which is given through your Son Jesus Christ.Let them know that all is possible (Luke 1:37)Through you Father.Also,watch over President Obama & his family,know that it's very though to run a family with all of these tragic problems occuring in these countries.He himself (Obama)wanted the soldiers out of these countries.Also,Dear Lord,may Americans,Brits,Canadadians,my fellow West Indians,Africans & Hatians enjoys this Christmas.I thanyou Lord for listening to everyone"s prayers,from the youngest,to the oldest.In your Sons name,Jesus Christ,Amen.:prayingm::prayingf::prayingf::prayingm: