Author Thread: To Anyone Whose A Phone Expert,Which Phone Should I Choose: A Refurbished Phone,A Chinese Phone or A Expensive New Original One?
Admin

To Anyone Whose A Phone Expert,Which Phone Should I Choose: A Refurbished Phone,A Chinese Phone or A Expensive New Original One?
Posted : 4 Jan, 2011 07:10 AM

I asked this because i'll like a new cellphone,since mine is not working as it used to.The phone i was looking at for a year now is the Sony Satio which has a 12 megapixel camera (a good details in sharp pictures i hear like professional phothographers' camera,for a phone),but at the time the price was very,VERY expensive to buy at the time when it was $500 us,it would've been almost $3000 to bring in my country,that's why we Caribbean people buy things online or go to America & the U.K!So i later found the P790 on a website,a Chinese projector phone which shows movies on the wall!But the problem with those Chinese phones is that i hear,is that even though the price for the Chinese phones are cheap,they do'nt last very long enough, & if you dropped them, you'll have to look another phone,because the parts sometimes are irreplaceable!So i was thinking about a refurbished phone for the price,but again they have problems also with the parts,since they'already used.So my question is this,which phone do you think i should go for the Satio,The Chinese phone or a refurbished one?

View Profile
History
To Anyone Whose A Phone Expert,Which Phone Should I Choose: A Refurbished Phone,A Chinese Phone or A Expensive New Original One?
Posted : 7 Jan, 2011 03:34 PM

So,anyone has advice for me out there? it'll really be useful at this time (sigh).

View Profile
History
Posted : 29 Jan, 2011 04:58 PM

Anyone? (sigh)..........

View Profile
History
Posted : 29 Jan, 2011 08:04 PM

Sorry Not a clue! Wish I knew lol, I didn't even know they had those types of phones actually.

View Profile
History
Posted : 6 Feb, 2011 12:58 AM

mmm... a refurbished one... or a semi-new original in ebay. the problem with all new phones is that are loaded with lots of function & small parts that makes them disposable when ends its functional life...

go after an android phone (sony ericcson, lg, htc, etc)... those are good and price-functions balanced

View Profile
History
Posted : 19 Apr, 2011 10:21 AM

Thanks guys! To tell you the truth,I have gotten a refurbished BB since this post,but I did heard that about new phones,(maybe that's how they get paid? Lol) :rolleyes: