Author Thread: Lynda Randle
Admin

Lynda Randle
Posted : 9 Jan, 2011 08:25 PM

Lynda Randle is my favorite singer. She has a lot of uplifting songs: His Eye is on the Sparrow, At Calvary, God on the Mountain, and many others. I got to meet her once and talk with her a short time, and also get an autograph. I was happy to find out that is nice and takes time for her fans and isn't rude. So I encourage anybody to listen to her Southern Gospel Songs!

View Profile
History
Lynda Randle
Posted : 18 Jan, 2011 03:50 AM

I also LOVE her Southern-Gospel music too,Flatlander! I also heard her in an interveiw on local radio when she had come here in Barbados about 4 years ago or so for a concert,& she says she does'nt do Southern Gospel only,but a little Christian Rock as well,i was a little shocked at first,especially when they play a song form her in that genre,but even though that not my genre,she stills sounds good singing it.The strange fact about her song "God on the mountain (also sing by Jessy Dixon & others) was that even though that song she had released in 1999 by Bill Gaither,it was in 2006 when this song was started to not only played in my country,but was the most requested for two years in general!!!

View Profile
History
Lynda Randle
Posted : 16 Feb, 2011 05:05 PM

Hey Flatlander,

Guess what, I had the privilege of meeting her in person. I love her voice and she is truly an AWESOME lady!! She signed one of my CDs too!! She is so gifted.

Rose

Isaiah434

View Profile
History
Lynda Randle
Posted : 2 Mar, 2011 07:32 PM

I love Lynda Randle, too. She has such a rich voice, especially the song "God on the Mountain."

View Profile
History
Lynda Randle
Posted : 20 Mar, 2011 09:46 PM

Yes, she's awesome. The song, On My Way On My Own reminds me of real faith!!