This topic is closed. View last post for closure reason.
Author Thread: why comes?
Admin

why comes?
Posted : 12 Jan, 2011 03:57 PM

why come I posted this here?

View Profile
History
why comes?
Posted : 30 Jan, 2011 12:56 PM

Why come most little girls love ballerinas?

Why come where's Kat been?

Why come Dennis should join in on writing a 7 word story about him, twosparrows, chevy and jjarr ?

Why come it's bizzare but funny and it's in ask a girl?

View Profile
History
why comes?
Posted : 30 Jan, 2011 01:26 PM

Why come I'm gonna roll 'til the wheels fall off?

Why come I "borrowed' that from somebody else?

Why come I'm so busy today?

Why come it's suppose to snow Wednesday?

Why come chickens have nuggets and buffalos have wings?

Why come my neighbor just crammed a big futon in the dumpster and now I can't put in my trash?

Why come Facebook can remember when my friend's birthdays are but I can't?

Why come it's good to be me?

View Profile
History
why comes?
Posted : 30 Jan, 2011 01:31 PM

Why come I had pizza for breakfast this morning?

Why come I LOVE cold pizza for breakfast..especially Papa John's?

Why come Dennis should feed his cat different cat food so it doesn't barf on the floor? Haha! Still at that one!!

Why come I need to be doing other things?

Why come it's a beautiful day outside?

Why come I'm going to go do other things and come back later?

Why come while I'm doing other things, I"m going to think of a hard word challenge for Chevy because tomorrow is Monday?

Why come I've been reading the 7 word story (some of it) and it is very funny?

Why come I like BornAgain's picture of Bam-Bam and Pebbles?

Why come my mom says I look like Pebbles sometimes when I put my hair up in a high pony tail?

Why come?

View Profile
History
why comes?
Posted : 30 Jan, 2011 01:37 PM

Why come all the guys should keep the chocalote to themselves on this valentines day?

Why come it should be a guys day out this valentines day?

View Profile
History
why comes?
Posted : 30 Jan, 2011 02:19 PM

Why come it's gotta be just guys?

Why come it can't be a "Let's all go out and have fun" kindof thing? ;)

Why come if just the guys are going out, then I think we girls should go out too?

Why come I can't find my Emergency Ice Storm Box since I moved?

Why come there's a big Low and a big High fixing to meet just north of me and I want to be prepared in case it comes south a little?

Why come a lot of people are freaking out because they're afraid it might be another Ice Storm like in '09?

Why come I bet there won't be a loaf of bread or gallon of milk in the four-state area? Haha!!

Why come I want this Why Come to beat the last Why Come at 29 pages?

Why come?

View Profile
History
why comes?
Posted : 30 Jan, 2011 02:46 PM

Why come the Lady in Red lost her red shoes and had to use a red marker to color her white ones red 'cause she wanted to be dressed completely in red when she went to meet the man in the red tie who had a dozen red roses waiting for her tied with a red ribbon in a red box on top of the red tablecloth on the red table that the guy in the red base-ball cap ran into on his way to the back to open the red door to see if his son's red wagon still contained the red crayons and red shirt in the red back-pack he had stored there on his way to watch the Cincinnati Reds with his red-haired friend that everyone called Red 'cause he was a funny red-neck who liked girls with red cheeks who wore red lipstick and red sundresses that matched the red bows in their red hair ?

View Profile
History
why comes?
Posted : 30 Jan, 2011 02:53 PM

Why come Dennis Valentine's Day will never be a guys day?

Why come we women will fight you for the chocolate and win?

Why come I had never seen CDFF "close" a topic before and now they're on a roll?

Why come I had no idea skeeter was trippin tryna take other people's women?:boxing:

Why come I guess he thought all was fair in love and war, but then couldn't take the heat in the kitchen?:laugh:

Why come I have a group on fb called "For Cooks That Burn" and all are welcome to join?:eat:

Why come my dad who was raised by a single parent mom (who died 15 yrs) and never met his father, found him and talked to him yesterday?:applause:

Why come we prayed that he would still be alive ( he's 91 yrs old)?

Why come he has 2 brothers and a sister and thought he was an only child?:yay:

Why come I got to go and fry some chicken?

Why come fried chicken is not the best thing I cook when I'm a soul food caterer AND I'm black?:ROFL:

Why come actually my fried chicken s u cks pretty much so I bring much shame to the fam?:laugh:

Why come I'll see yall later?

View Profile
History
why comes?
Posted : 30 Jan, 2011 03:16 PM

Why come that's an awesome story Babygirl!! :applause::applause:

Why come Dennis posted a funny story about chocolate covered cherries in the Ask a Girl forum and now I'm picturing BG chasing Dennis? :ROFL::ROFL:

Why come Chevy did come up with a long word challenge for red?:applause:

Why come I'm still thinking of a harder one for tomorrow because it'll be Monday? :goofball:

Why come I'm a cook that burns?

Why come I love korambayil? :ROFL:

Why come you'll have to be a cook that burns to understand that? :nahnah:

Why come I've used the smiley's on each one of these Why Comes? :rolleyes:

Why come I can't think of anything to say for the frog-guy so I'll just use it here? :ribbit:

View Profile
History
why comes?
Posted : 30 Jan, 2011 03:23 PM

Why come Ribbit? :ribbit:

Why come I feel like I'm walking on egg shells in the forum these days and have to guard against saying the wrong thing to the wrong person so the thread won't be CLOSED?

View Profile
History
why comes?
Posted : 30 Jan, 2011 03:40 PM

Why come I agree with Chevy?

Why come we have been voluntarily censored?

Why come the Why Come's are safe?

Why come I feel more free to be myself here than in the other forums anyway?

Why come you have to be SO careful to not offend anyone?

Why come I've never seen a forum get "closed" either?

Why come a guy messaged me earlier and said he didn't have time to type out much of a message but gave me his cell number and wanted me to text him?

Why come if he says that, then I know he didn't read my profile?

Why come I'm old fashioned and believe that a man should be a gentleman and should do the initial persue-ing?

Why come that's probably why I don't get many "hits"? :laugh:

Why come that's ok, because it'll be easier to spot the right one that way?! :ribbit:

Page : 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19