Author Thread: Day by Day:1/13/11
Admin

Day by Day:1/13/11
Posted : 13 Jan, 2011 12:53 PM

Good day to you all on 1/13/11 and Praise the Lord Jesus for in Him is truth. �Sanctify them in the truth; your word is truth. John 17:17.� Recently I received two emails from scammers who posed them selves as women in love with me, and found me on this site. They told me they had millions of U.S. dollars and wanted to share it with me, all I had to do is give them my account number so they can transfer it, does that raise a red flag in your head. I got me thinking after I sent them away and reported there actions, there is scammers of the Gospel. Beware of any false gospel presented to you. �Beware of false prophets, who come to you in sheep's clothing but inwardly are ravenous wolves. You will recognize them by their fruits. Are grapes gathered from thornbushes, or figs from thistles? So, every healthy tree bears good fruit, but the diseased tree bears bad fruit. A healthy tree cannot bear bad fruit, nor can a diseased tree bear good fruit. Every tree that does not bear good fruit is cut down and thrown into the fire. Matt 7:15-23.�

People will come and has came claiming to be the Christ, �And Jesus answered them, �See that no one leads you astray. For many will come in my name, saying, �I am the Christ,� and they will lead many astray, Matthew 24:4-5.� And if anyone presents you a Gospel that is different from the Bible, �But I am afraid that as the serpent deceived Eve by his cunning, your thoughts will be led astray from a sincere and pure devotion to Christ. For if someone comes and proclaims another Jesus than the one we proclaimed, or if you receive a different spirit from the one you received, or if you accept a different gospel from the one you accepted, you put up with it readily enough.2 Corinthians 11:3-4.� REJECT IT! Do not be deceived.

Test all the spirits �Beloved, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God, for many false prophets have gone out into the world, 1 John 4:1.� There is great punishment for the one who presents a false gospel �But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach to you a gospel contrary to the one we preached to you, let him be accursed. As we have said before, so now I say again: If anyone is preaching to you a gospel contrary to the one you received, let him be accursed. Galatians 1:8-9.�

God bless you all! Jason

Please send me your prayer request to my inbox Im not a scammer (lol) I will sincerely pray for you, �Brothers, pray for us.1 Thessalonians 5:25.�

[email protected]

View Profile
History
Posted : 13 Jan, 2011 12:56 PM

Hello everyone my name is Jason. I will be posting my Day by Day message on this topic page. I write these messages empowered by the Holy Spirit, and i hope they will minister to you.

View Profile
History
Posted : 13 Jan, 2011 12:57 PM

Good day to you all on 1/12/11 and praise the Lord � Jesus Christ is the same yesterday and today and forever. Heb 13:8.� I was visiting a web site when I saw an ad of a fortune teller with the phase � Let me tell you want your destiny is.� As Deuteronomy 18:10-12 was ringing in my head

I thought to myself �Destiny,� I know my destiny, do you know yours? �But to all who did receive him, who believed in his name, he gave the right to become children of God. John 1:12.� Do you know it now? �Blessed are the pure in heart, for they shall see God. Matthew 5:8.�

�Then I saw a new heaven and a new earth, for the first heaven and the first earth had passed away, and the sea was no more. And I saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband. And I heard a loud voice from the throne saying, �Behold, the dwelling place of God is with man. He will dwell with them, and they will be his people, and God himself will be with them as their God. He will wipe away every tear from their eyes, and death shall be no more, neither shall there be mourning, nor crying, nor pain anymore, for the former things have passed away. Revelation 21:1-4.�

That is our destiny! No more tears, No more pain, No more death. We will be with our King Jesus Christ forever and ever and ever and ever.....

Imagine a bird flying from the Pacific coast line around the world to the Atlantic coast line and picking up a single grain of sand from the beach and flying back around the world to the Pacific coast line and placing that grain of sand on that beach and then flying back around the world to the Atlantic to pick up another grain of sand, and taking it to the pacific coast line until all the sand on the Atlantic coast line is moved to the Pacific coast line. That what forever feels like, except God keeps filling up the Atlantic coast line.

So pray for him to come soon. For this world is going to pass by. �He who testifies to these things says, �Surely I am coming soon.� Amen. Come, Lord Jesus! The grace of the Lord Jesus be with all. Amen. Revelation 22:20-21.�

Amen and I will see all of you my brothers and sisters soon. I love you all and God bless.

Send your prayer request to my inbox

[email protected]

View Profile
History
Posted : 13 Jan, 2011 12:58 PM

Good day to you all on 1/11/11 and praise the Lord Jesus Christ � Let me comprehend with all saints what is the breadth and length and depth and height of Your love, (Eph. 3:18)�. Oh how He loves us, and how He loves to reveal to us His secrets. � You are a God that reveals secrets. Lord, reveal Your secrets unto me, (Dan. 2:28)�. So if your looking for direction in your life and God�s will and looking for your propose, then lets pray:

�I do not cease to give thanks for you, remembering you in my prayers, that the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory, may give (your name) a spirit of wisdom and of revelation in the knowledge of Him, having the eyes of (your name) heart enlightened, that (your name)may know what is the hope to which He has called (your name), what are the riches of His glorious inheritance in the saints, and what is the immeasurable greatness of His power toward us who believe, according to the working of His great might that He worked in Christ when He raised Him from the dead and seated Him at His right hand in the heavenly places, far above all rule and authority and power and dominion, and above every name that is named, not only in this age but the age to come. (Eph 1:16-21)�.

That is scripture pray it and have faith. God will �Open (your name) eyes to behold wondrous things out of Your word, (Ps 119:18)�. And � My eyes are blessed to see, (Luke 10:23)�. God Bless you all!

Send your prayer request to me inbox

[email protected] Or send me a message

View Profile
History
Posted : 13 Jan, 2011 01:00 PM

Good morning on 1/10/11 and praise the Lord for He is my cornerstone �Christ Jesus Himself being the cornerstone. Eph. 2:20.�

And Peter answered him, �Lord, if it is you, command me to come to you on the water.� He said, �Come.� So Peter got out of the boat and walked on the water and came to Jesus. But when he saw the wind, he was afraid, and beginning to sink he cried out, �Lord, save me.� Jesus immediately reached out his hand and took hold of him, saying to him, �O you of little faith, why did you doubt?� Matt 14:28-31

That is true in how we live our faith today. We go out into the world and we see the wind and the waves which is fear and doubt and we start to sink crying out to Jesus �SAVE ME�. So read it again the part where it says �So Peter got out of the boat and walked on the water and came to Jesus�, as Peter came out his eyes were on Jesus and he was assured that it was possible know God himself was there with him. As long as he keep his eyes on Jesus he could walk on water and he was doing fine. So in our lives we to can be assured that is right next to and with Jesus anything is possible. But when he saw the wind, he was afraid, and beginning to sink. Don�t let doubt and fear be the weight tied to your feet. But trust in Jesus that the impossible is POSSIBLE Faith is the substance, Its placing your eyes on Jesus and knowing He is in the water with you and YOU CAN WALK ON IT. Faith is trusting that Jesus has control, Walk to him keep your eyes on him, once you take your eyes off Him in everything you do. YOU WILL SINK. Faith is knowing not that God can, But that He WILL.

Stop telling God how big your mountain(problem) is

And start telling your mountain how BIG GOD IS

God Bless you Jay

Send your prayer request to my inbox and I will personally pray for you

[email protected]

View Profile
History
Posted : 13 Jan, 2011 01:01 PM

Good morning on 1/8/11 and praise the Lord God Almighty �humble yourselves before the Lord, and He will exalt you James 4:10". How is your relationship with Jesus from 1 to 10, Take a moment and ask yourself �can be a lot closer to Jesus, than ask yourself why am I not closer. Are you waiting for the Holy Spirit to come in your house like the day of Pentecost, or are you letting your guilt and pride separate you for God. If you want to get closer to Jesus you have to step closer to Him � Draw near to God, and He will draw near to you James 4:8.� No excuses, let go of your shame, let go of your guilt, stop waiting and walk up to Him and say � I love You my King my God �. Get closer, step closer and He will flood you with His presence an peace because that�s what He wants to do. He wants to hug you in His presence and kiss you with His peace. Read Hebrews 11:6

Send your prayer request to my inbox, I will pray for you.

[email protected]

**CHECK IT OUT** I created this video for whoever want to watch it is welcome. It is for the nonbeliever and if you have any friends or family who are not saved have them watch this!

www.malapai.com/RHRN

or check out

www.malapai.com/Jesus

To catch up with date before the 8th visit the prayer requset form

View Profile
History
Posted : 16 Jan, 2011 06:13 PM

I went to a really small" baptist church for years and the preacher used to say, "don't take my word for it folks, look it up in the Bible for yourself" That is what this day by day reminded me of today. As Christians we really need to know God's Word for ourselves, so we won't be deceived!!