Author Thread: fact sheet of the anti-messiah
Admin

fact sheet of the anti-messiah
Posted : 15 Jan, 2011 12:55 AM

Bashar Al-Asad, Basharu l-Assad, Bashir el-Asad, Bashar Al-Assad, Bassar Al-Asad.

Born September 11th, 1965 in Damascus, Syria. Called by its Arabic name Dimashq ash-Shām (Ash-Shām) for NORTH, NORTHERN or �land to the north.�

Often called �Guardian Hunter� in his military career, a name given to him after the Greek Orion who was �the archer� in the heavens. Nimrod was also called the �Mighty Hunter� of men and was a rebel against YHWH from Assyria.

Son of Hafez al-Asad, formerly Hafez al-Wahash (the beast), the �Sphinx of Damascus� and former President of Syria. A sphinx is a Cherub or Karab in Hebrew.

Alawite Muslim � highly secretive splinter sect of Shia Islam incorporating Christopagan, Islamic, Gnostic & Zoroastrian beliefs including but not limited to: Belief that in each world age special prophets like Jesus or Mohammed came to show the right path. Belief in metempsychosis, the soul ascends into the heavens via a series of transformations.

Raised primarily in QardahaLatakia, Syria (Laodicea, Syria)

Former Chairman of the Syrian Computer Society

Syrian & UK educated Ophthalmologist

Speaks Arabic, English & French

Not only are both the ram and the goat mentioned in the Tanakh as symbols of power, but Cumont has noted that different lands were assigned to the signs of the Zodiac according to astronomical geography. In this view, Persia is thought of as under the zodiacal sign of Aries, the �ram,� and Greece as sharing with Syria, the principal territory of the Seleucid monarchy, the zodiacal sign of Capricorn, the �goat.� The word Capricorn is derived from the Latin, caper, a goat and cornu, a horn.

View Profile
History
Posted : 18 Jan, 2011 02:27 PM

Have you been spending time at www.profoundprophecy.com?

Is he the one? I don't know, but at least there are finally some people expecting him to come from the correct part of the world.

View Profile
History
Posted : 20 Jan, 2011 11:32 PM

yes and yes i think so,,i know scot we were at Sukkot this past year together,,i saw him teach this,,i wanted people to go check it out but i got a warning not turn people to other sites so,,but yeah i think it right on the money and if you watch him he is all about getting the Golan Heights back and you here about him these days is how he is doing so well for the trade of syria yeah i think we will see the prophet essa pop up soon and the great dilution will be on!!! good to hear from ya brother may YHWH keep you and bless you

Soteriangels

View Profile
History
Posted : 16 Nov, 2011 03:36 AM

But the Bible says also there are 'many' anti-messiah, not just one!