Author Thread: God saved my friend
Admin

God saved my friend
Posted : 17 Jan, 2011 08:36 PM

me and my ex girlfriend broke up several months ago and in the last few weeks she had become extreemly bitter and was making very bad decisions that were going to have an everlasting effect on her life if God didnt see fit to turn her around. i was able to get a hold of her gram and she call my ex and she promised she would call me today. although i wasnt sure she really would i spent the last couple days pouring my heart out to God and fasting. she did call today and i could tell she was so bitter towards me and was not open in the least. i took time right at the beginning of the conversation to beg God to soften her heart. finally after over an hour on the phone tryin to show her how much God wanted her back and how He could turn her life around, she allowed me to pray with her. i know this was nothing less than a miracle. she was very hardened and i could tell she was not interested in the least at the begining of the conversation. God has done an awesome thing for her, but she still needs alot of prayer. she is living with a very abusive guy which she admitted today abusses her everyday. i want to give God the glory for what He has done and for everything He has promised to do. i also ask for your continued prayer for her as she trys to follow Gods will for her life. i know it wont be easy but God is faithful. praise God.

View Profile
History
God saved my friend
Posted : 23 Jan, 2011 01:26 AM

Praising God with you Kevin!:yay: :applause: :yay:

chevy