Author Thread: 7 STEPS TO BUILD A STRONG RELATIONSHIP INSPIRED BY GOD!
Admin

7 STEPS TO BUILD A STRONG RELATIONSHIP INSPIRED BY GOD!
Posted : 4 Apr, 2011 01:04 PM

Do you crave to build a relationship with a man/woman? I mean the kind of love that you would like to be lost in love? Of course, it�s not a crime in any way to �lost in love�, but only if the love is genuine and its foundation is strong. For example: (If you are travelling to a place you do not have idea of the route, it�s better you write a little note down for somebody at home before you take off, and take a GPS with you in case if the route is not clear. You would use the GPS to get the current destination you�re and how to get to somewhere from where you are)

So, first you need some certain things that often miss in common relationship:

1. DISCOVER YOURSELF: You have to take time to know who you are first; your potential, vision, goal, what you want the most out of life, and how you want to live your life.-DISCOVER YOURSELF. For man, discovering oneself is one of the hardest things to do. We easily say we know who we are but that is not true. In my survey at mind and probe, I was able to understand that more than 70% of every man that have walked on the soil of this planet failed to know what they are capable of, their potentials, strengths, mental ability and more, the current generation is growing higher percentage in the same manner. So, I will be honest, discovering oneself is not going to be a soft to bite ripe banana. You will need a lot of diligence, and be goal orientated person. However, you should not be too serious, too serious will demotivates, you�d take it as a simple task, yet wholeheartedly- Doing so will help you a lot. But don�t hold a lot onto yourself, ask questions from close relatives, perhaps elders you confide in and that knows you very well, your parents are of great help. Ask question; enquire them what they noticed about you, the strengths they noticed you have, you characters and more. Matured and trustworthy person would sincerely elaborate what he/she has noticed in you!

2. Evaluate the type of person (woman/man) you want and the type of personalities you want in him/her. If you are honest and know what you want, then this should not take too long, and �if� you have truly discovered yourself. I will always say this, there is no way we can analyze what we want or the type of person we want to walk with without KNOWING WHO WE ARE! (assertively, we will miss a lot in the friendship walk if we don�t know ourselves)-2. PARTNER EVALUATION.* Here, people can help you state the type of man/woman that will fit you, but some men/women hate this, they prefer to go out and look for what they want instead of being told who to date or marry. Depends on who you are, if you are wise enough, you could do this by on your own backed up by prayer and deep thoughts. Yes, thinking can do a lot well on our lives; it helps us see beyond common and for creating new ideas and solutions to problems and etc.

[*Partner evaluation is very important, it make no sense to love who doesn�t fit you in any way]

3. Awww, here you are progressing very well, but you need to move forward without wearing heart. I am saying you need PATIENCE! This is one of the most important resources in order to build anything successfully in life. (If God was not patience, the human body would be imperfect. Likewise, it took more than hundred days if not many months for the man that built light bulb to build it; I am sure he was successful because he is patient with hope of good ends?)

There are millions if not billions of men/women out there looking for someone best (You and I deserve the best) Among them, there are good people, among them there are very bad habit people that doesn�t deserve to have a woman or man until she/he train and build good personalities. In this case, bad behaviour does not befit a young woman, even an old woman, you know your bad behavior, or do you want me to tell you?! Of course, we need to retrain and rebuild ourselves for a life of purpose for a relationship ahead, which is why God said you and I must live our parents and be with our own head. When you leave your parents, you start to apply everything they have taught you to every area of your life, but while doing that, you are also building yourself and your independence; if you do not, you will be bedevilled in the future! And it doesn�t matter how old you are now, you can still reshape your life, characters, ways of talking, and treating others; and you�ll be a better person. Hence, you�re going to need a lot of patience in order to find who you evaluated in Section 2. It took God time to assemble my mind, body and soul, so for you to know me, it should take some time, not even weeks :) Once again, for you to find the kind of person you evaluated, be patience and be a woman/man of principle, be firm of what you want. NOTE: The evaluation you did should have been done unfeignedly and with assurance that it�s what you really want. If you are not honest, you�ll reap the reward somehow later!

Please, be patience while you thoroughly search for what you wanted. Remember, this might take you some time, but with determination you will be able to find your sweetie. (I think it�s better not to start anything we know that will not use our seriousness; if we do it will end up as WASTED TIME, and remember the law of the universe? Time is everything, so use it effectively!)

4. IDENTIFICATION AND SIGNS: The person you want must match your evaluation; it�s not important to have �all� in common; life is home of diversities! Often what matters most are the personalities and the type of physique you want, only if you care for appearance? I think you should. Here, we don�t need to talk too much, when you see her/him you will know you two long for something similar and that will serve as attraction for both or you. However, because there are so many deceit and bad change in the world, people often portrait what they are not. You would see a daily-cigarette-man that cannot do without cigarette and drink one crate of beer every week, yet pretends as if he has never taste A bottle of alcohol, or a daily-gossip woman that cannot do without gossiping pretending to be tranquillised- I call them �charactborrowe�, meaning character borrowers. They suit up themselves with borrowed clothes (Personalities). Hey don�t be distracted, no one would deceive you if you effectively applied the Section 3(PATIENCE), and if you are diligent and wise enough; I know you are not a chump? (Diligence and patience is the key to divulge; it helps you to see clearly what has been hidden for a long time).

No matter how much a girl/guy hides, you will know what is hidden with time, if you will wait. In contrast to that, I am a big fan of nature, if I would build a relationship with a girl, I�d make sure she love the same. In fact I wouldn�t tell her about my passion for nature, she is the one that will notice it. Why? Because there is attraction, the commons will make her see my taste and passion for something. If all a guy knows is to talk in vulgar and slangs and he hides that when he meets you, your patience with him will unveil the habbit. The bible says we should do all things with diligence because that is what will attract goodness and success to our lives. How could you crave for great relationship when you think love is a game? That�s simply foolishness! Some women admit that they will have to test the man they would marry to see if he is what he says he is. Well, testing could forfeit things, testing could make you forego the joy and motivation you had from the beginning, all your stress and hope!

So, this Section is embedded to PATIENCE. The signs and identification would be revealed by time, it could be immediate, or later; but no matter what, there must be signs whether he/she is yours or not!

5. LOVE*: I once wrote in my journal that Love Is Life, without love there would be no life, without love in our community, no one would be standing, in fact, we would not exist! The kind of love I mean here is not the type our politicians has for us to steal our money, and sell out our endowed natural resources to accumulate excessive wealth, but love that bind two or more people together to do good, the will of God and spread peace to the community. This same love is what we need to build a strong relationship between a man and a woman. But, what is love? As for my little understanding, love is: seeing another person as you see yourself, treating others with affection as you do with yourself, respecting and regarding others as you would do to yourself; having no thoughts of harm for other fellow being. Am I right? Sorry, I need to read more of the bible and books. But, if we actually practice what I wrote up there, we would easily resist Satan and Evil works in our community from the lowest rank to the highest! And maybe there would be no word like hierarchy, as we have it today. Now, the Great British scholars defined love as: A positive strong feeling of deep affection for somebody/something. Positive means good, having the word �good� in love mean it�s �what� and �all� we all need to do anything with another person; friends, family, and even with our enemies. I do believe God�s definition of love is quite different, so I have searched his heart to see how he defined His own love for us: His love is loving what doesn�t deserve to be loved, caring for what doesn�t deserved to be cared for, listening to a man that doesn�t deserve to be listened to; you and I. Ta, it seems like grace, justice, peace, faith, courage, patience and hope are all coiled together in LOVE? God�s definition is more noticeable and convincing. Do we really deserve to enjoy all the benefits, beautiful things of this world? The recycled fresh air, water, plants, and daylight and known and unknown wondrous matters that support life on earth?!

God didn�t just allowed love between a man and a woman in order to fill up the earth, he did because he want us to practice the same love he has for us; he knew that it�s the only thing that would help us stand in unity in our community. He knew that if a man loves his wife, the wife will love back her husband, and when they have kids, they will become loving parents, and love full family at all and this will go from home to home, family to family, community to community, and generation to generations. (I don�t want to include what happened at Garden of Eden and intervention of Jesus in this matter, doing so will make it a long story) I hope I am a little straightforward in my understanding and explanations?

We are created and redeemed by love- God himself! Because love is life, it�s then very important and fundamental of our lives (Some people are successful today because they have strong love life that motivates and keep them moving. Those that accomplished very well while having breaking relationship would accomplish very vastly if their love life was firm and good.

LOVE IS WHAT MAKES A MAN STANDS WHEN HE IS TO BE TOSSED AWAY BY THE WIND THAT SURROUNDED HIS LIFE!

The relationship you are working hard to build should not just be for sex and romance, its purpose should be for glorifying God, his work and awesome thoughts for you, and people around your life. Have you ever thought of what having a steadfast relationship could do to your neighbor that is having stormy love? Yes, it would be a lot of help to others when your love life is strong. So, see your love life as essential part of you! If your love life is strong, you�ll be strong, if it�s weak, you will be weak. The importance of this section is overwhelming.

[*This section is for everyone, even if you�re contended with your relationship, let�s spread love]

6. TAKE IT EASY: We say honey is sweeter and better than sugar? Yes, that is true! I�d rather use honey and leave sugar-But I don�t always want to go for honey, it�s because sugar is cheap and easily found everywhere. But if you�re asked what is sweeter and better than honey, what would choose? Saccharine or what? No, it�s Love! Love is the sweetest thing on earth, in true relationship and in a community filled with justice. Have you ever loved somebody to a stage that you feel sweet taste in your throat? I am serious, it happens. When you love a woman/man to some certain stage, you would feel sweetness everywhere around you! Though honey in its physical aspect is a great stuff, but people use to compare the two, some people would say: your love is as soothing and sweet like honey, some would say your love is incomparable to honey and anything ever found on earth-We all should go to love seminar to ear those stunning words of love :) Do you think I am off topic? No, not all. I just want to take my time to express how magnificent LOVE is!

Because love is too sweet and strong, we tend to rush into it without taking our time and taking things easy. That�s why this section says: TAKE IT EASY. Taking things easy doesn�t mean the love would change from sweet to sore; in fact, it will sweeten your bond and relationship! Taking it easy means you must not rush, but you can �lost� yourself in love. I see rush in love as a wind, helpless wind or resisting help wind! Rushing in love is always connected to failure of relationship and broken heart, because no matter how strong you are mentally and spiritually, when you rush in love, your heart is at 90% breaking risk. That�s why Ancient Wise Men said ONLY FOOL RUSH IN LOVE! The result of rushed love is broken heart, pain, depression, and even suicide. Because you rushed in with everything you have, and later you are abandoned with nothing but pain. If love is to be rushed in, why would the ancient wise men say only fool? It means a wise man/woman would never rushes in a love he/she hopes to have for the rest of his/her life. Maybe you want to rush in because you think love is a game? Ha, you should answer that? But seriously, I have heard from more than two women saying love is a game. Is it a game?

You cannot lost in love by rush, for you to lost in something, it must have happened gradually which is good! When you�re lost in love, you laugh, smile and the sweet feelings grow like a planted tree, it grows that people around you come under the tree shade for refreshments. When you are lost in love, you would be strengthened, be motivated to do difficult task. Often when you are lost in love, you remain stuck (good tucked) that you don�t want to be found by hunter! Lol. Take it easy by not eating up everything love has to offer you for the rest of your life in a month, when you eat up everything, what would you be left with? You would be left empty! When you use the word easy, you are talking about PATIENCE, PEACE, and SIMPLICITY and GOOD EMOTION and MORE!

TAKE+IT (love) +EASY=STRONG RELATIONSHIP

One thing that is impressive about Love is, Love don�t always unwrap its entire gift for you immediately, it would do step by step, but depends on how sincere you are! Did you know that it was huge surprise for Adam, the first man when God brought all sort of animals to him for naming? Yes, Adam was very impressed and motivated. And see, because God surprised Adam, Adam was motivated to name animals their name in some wonderful ways! Everything was named perfectly! God continue to surprises man till today, and he will forever continue to- This is what taking love easy could offer you, bit-by-bit surprise throughout your life. Let your relationship steam with EASE!

7. GOD�S SPACE: Here we go the final section. Let me be honest with you dearest! As a Christian, Muslim or whatever you are, I am sure no atheist would see this. No matter how smart, brilliant and genius and beautiful or handsome you are, if you do not leave out God�s space in everything you do, you�ll be damned at the end. The end I meant is not when you die or the grave, but here before you passed away, you will reap being selfish and awless to God. He says, I am the way, the life, the every good thing known and unknown, the all knowing of the future- Since he knows the future and what its hold, it�s advisable to let him be the driver of our relationship and entirely life; God could scale through road obstructs. And he is perfecter when it comes to relationship, love and marriage. When you let him unite you and your partner, no one would dear separate you; following these steps is like a call of action for God, he will immediately work to make things right for your relationship! (When you discovered yourself, you dial some number #, when evaluate who you want, you press the green key (call key), when you apply patience, the call start to connect to God�s ear, when you see signs and identifications, God start to listen and prepare who befits you the best, when you know love and take it easy, God smile at you and approve the person he wants for you, and when you leave out God�s space, he will bring a comfort chair to your relationship to monitor and make sure everything is OKAY! When God smile at anyone, be sure it�s the beginning of great things)

I know it�s easy to profess, but we don�t always want to let God leads everything we do, we seem to do things as if we know the future, whereas we can�t even see tomorrow. We should let God lead the race of our lives. Yes, God (Love himself) is who we need to end all well; God is who we need in order to stand in this stormy world! Leaving out God�s space is what will prove to Him that we respect him and His plan and thoughts for our lives!

�I hope this little literary writing have helped you understood something more important about LOVE? It�s my pleasure to share it with you; it�s my thoughts, research, little understanding and self motivation inspired by a loving father, Jehovah! However, I am trying to learn on my own, striving to burry my dummy state. Anyway, this is one of my littlest literary works. Hoping to post something more intriguing and helping soon! And I am sorry for errors, such as grammatical errors, commas, full stops etc. I will also try to see if one or two things are needed to be added to help you; I am just a boy, but you could help me though by re-edit it for better understanding.�

[SUNSHINE]

View Profile
History
Posted : 4 Apr, 2011 01:10 PM

Sorry, I didn't notice the margin, but I hope it's still readable!

Agapeo

View Profile
History
Posted : 11 Jan, 2016 11:51 AM

Thank you, Emmanuel!!

This article is brilliant!!! I'm going to copy it into my computer!!! ;)

Simona