Author Thread: Rejection and Getting Back Up!!
Admin

Rejection and Getting Back Up!!
Posted : 23 Nov, 2008 07:20 AM

Oh the joys of dating and searching for Mr. or Ms. Rright. At first, you just shake it off. Chaulk it up to just another experience. Then after many episodes of endless e-mails going, well, really no place at all, and forgotten phone calls (on both parts, as the spark really isn't there, and the why bothers really)or "Just didn't clicks", we begin to question ourselves and our own motives. I understand after much soul searching and heart wrenching episodes in the dating pool, (oh how we learn from our experiences), It really isn't me. "It's just the way it is". I suppose as the saying goes, if you go to 10 different doctors, you will get 10 different opinions. So if you go out with 10 different people, you will have 10 different dating personaltities and stories. I am the furthest from perfect, yet I know that I will be perfect for someone, somewhere , in God's time , not my own. One day, when I least expect it, my faith and trust in God will pay off. The great rewards for following Christ. "Bam", there he will be. The right guy, God has hand picked, just for me. Perfect and flawless, in God's eyes and in mine. So, until then, I will not brood, but carry on with a light heart and positive approach, as all things in "Him" are possible. Prayer heals all and helps always. May God bless you and keep you in "His" care. M