Author Thread: What if
Admin

What if
Posted : 22 Apr, 2011 01:41 PM

What if I started a new game?

what if I threw kitty litter at you?

What if I steal the ladies hearts for fun?

What if my little mean cat ate your big dog?

View Profile
History
What if
Posted : 25 Apr, 2011 04:11 PM

What if... we Stopped to Smell the Roses ?

What if... BEGirlky Snaped a Shot of Pefection, Entered a Contest and Won a Gezillionnnnnn $$$$ ??? ;-)

What if... Dennis really did Hord All the Choclate ?:nahnah:

What if... the World Stopped Spining...Would we just All Fall Down or Up or Sideways ???

What if... the Sun Set Tonight and did not Rise Tomarrow ?...Not Gona Happen...Jesus is Risen and NO Matter What Life Throws at us...His Light Will ForEver Shine...:bouncy:...

What if...Every Christian iin the Intire World...at the Same time...Raised there hands in Worship...Do you think God would Smile ????

What if...a Dog could Squak and a Parrot could Bark ???...oh ya...Parrots can Mimic...:goofball:...

What if...You were called by GOD to Sell Everything you had...give to the Poor and get Walking even though He didnt tell you where to go...Would ya do it anyway ??? :rolleyes:

What if...instead of :zzzz:...through Church...people got up and started...:bouncy:....xo

View Profile
History
What if
Posted : 25 Apr, 2011 05:59 PM

What if tomorrow never comes?

View Profile
History
What if
Posted : 25 Apr, 2011 06:45 PM

If tomorrow never comes.... We'll all get to meet each other!! :)

What if tomorrow comes?

What if?

View Profile
History
What if
Posted : 25 Apr, 2011 09:38 PM

What if... Chinese people knew that the best time for fireworks is 10pm and not 8am, 4pm, or 2am?

What if... Obama removed the ban on drilling just off the U.S. coast?

What if... technology stopped advancing and people just used the technology we have now for years and years and years?

View Profile
History
What if
Posted : 26 Apr, 2011 05:13 AM

What if Old Mcdonald never had a farm? _____________________________ What if Ronald Mcdonald didn't have a house? _____________________________ What if Mcdonalds customers were thinking "I'm hating it"? ____________________________ What if Big Mac married Big Mary?

View Profile
History
What if
Posted : 26 Apr, 2011 07:22 AM

What if my little mean cat beat up bornagain's big dog?

what if my little mean cat became like a badger fighting a grizzly?

What if i stole all the young ladies hearts on this site?

View Profile
History
What if
Posted : 26 Apr, 2011 07:52 AM

What if the hat this cat is wearing all women had to wear?

View Profile
History
What if
Posted : 26 Apr, 2011 09:56 PM

What if there were no such thing as stupid questions, just stupid people?

What if wishes were fishes?

What if I told ya'll what my dad use to say about wanting (it had something to do with sticking your hands out!):laugh:

What if I used my better judgement and didn't!

What if Christopher Columbus had a Tom Tom?

What if there weren't spies on here so I could say what I wanted to say?:nahnah:

View Profile
History
What if
Posted : 27 Apr, 2011 09:33 AM

What if all the spies had to wear the hat that cat is wearing? _____________________________ What if my big dog ran away from Dennis' mean little cat? _____________________________ What if everyone in the world had to be silent for a month?

View Profile
History
What if
Posted : 28 Apr, 2011 10:10 AM

What if lemons were pink? _____________________________ What if the earth was flat? _____________________________ What if you aren't ready when Jesus comes? _____________________________ What if you are?

Page : 1 2 3 4