Author Thread
prolife1

View Profile
Interested in Christian Activism? This is for you...
Posted : 1 Aug, 2009 09:17 PM

Amazing that you are so upfront, and honest about your feelings...politically, and worldy. God Bless You!!!!

Seems as tho' in our society we are either politically incorrect, or racial if we have an opinion about anything remotely related to what is really going on in the White House...and esp' if we disagree with Obama.

I totally agree with you on all of your issues about this matter. Most so-called Christians have basically put blinders on, or are afraid of really stepping up for what the Bible truly says about all that is going on right under our nose's. Anyone that tells me they are a christian and voted for this man is completely and totally alien to me....and literally blows my mind. How can that be? ...and yet believe the word of God? What kind of hypocrisy is that? Straddle the fence....lukewarm????? Right is Right...and Wrong is Wrong!!!!!!!!

God is God!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

prolife1

View Profile
LOVE YOU DONNALOU:)))
Posted : 30 May, 2009 08:36 PM

SOMEONE VERY SPECIAL:))

prolife1

View Profile

History

PRAYERS FOR SOMEONE VERY SPECIAL:))

Posted : 30 May, 2009 08:22 PM

I want to take this time to ask everyone on here, and esp' those wonderful sweet people in live Chat..40 and over. to pray for a very special lady friend of mine/ours. Her name is Donnalou45...!! She is remarkable. This strong, and special lady has just undergone something in her life that has inspired me beyond words. Through a lot of pain, tests, grief, more pain, and tough decisions she had to have both of her legs amputated from the upper knee down. I won't go into all the ramifications of the whys, and how's...but let me just say that this woman is probably one of the most amazing lady's I have even had the pleasure of getting to know. Not once has she complained, grumbled, asked 'why'...or even blamed God. Instead...she praised HIM...gives HIM all the Glory, Honor, Praise.

As we were talking on the phone one day...she said to me: Sis, if God needs my legs more than I do..and it can bless or be a testimonial to someone..then He can take my legs to help someonle else". That statement will stay in my head, and my heart for as long as I live.

This precious lady has more heart, more soul than anyone I have ever met.

If I had been through what she has gone through...I probably would have fallen apart....felt sorry for myself...or just wanted to die. Yes, that is so selfish of me...but I would pray that God would give me the strength, wisdom, insight, faith, courage, and amazing love that LuLu has:)))

She has the strength of Solomon, the courage of David...the patience of Job...and the Love of Jesus. .........that is an amazing combination...but a combination that she possess'es.

I am so blessed to have met her...so blessed and thankful, and gratiful to share some of her life on here ...with her.

We met in the 40/over chat room. She is such a delight. So much fun....so witty, so loving, so giving, and so kind. Everyone loves her...that meets her. Her sweet southern Kentucy charm is awesome...and her heart is as big as the state itself.

If you read this...give her a hola. Shoot her an email...and let her know you are praying for her. that you love her, and want her to know that you are thinking about her.

She would treat you like she knew you forever...cause thats the person she is....the friend she is...the child of God that she is.

I love you LuLu{thats our nickname for her that someone in chat gave her} Thanks Proud:)

We love her...she is our Angel:))))

Donnalou45 is her username:)

Love and God Bless you sis:) PRO:)/Edith/Queen lol

prolife1

View Profile
PRAYERS FOR SOMEONE VERY SPECIAL:))
Posted : 30 May, 2009 08:22 PM

I want to take this time to ask everyone on here, and esp' those wonderful sweet people in live Chat..40 and over. to pray for a very special lady friend of mine/ours. Her name is Donnalou45...!! She is remarkable. This strong, and special lady has just undergone something in her life that has inspired me beyond words. Through a lot of pain, tests, grief, more pain, and tough decisions she had to have both of her legs amputated from the upper knee down. I won't go into all the ramifications of the whys, and how's...but let me just say that this woman is probably one of the most amazing lady's I have even had the pleasure of getting to know. Not once has she complained, grumbled, asked 'why'...or even blamed God. Instead...she praised HIM...gives HIM all the Glory, Honor, Praise.

As we were talking on the phone one day...she said to me: Sis, if God needs my legs more than I do..and it can bless or be a testimonial to someone..then He can take my legs to help someonle else". That statement will stay in my head, and my heart for as long as I live.

This precious lady has more heart, more soul than anyone I have ever met.

If I had been through what she has gone through...I probably would have fallen apart....felt sorry for myself...or just wanted to die. Yes, that is so selfish of me...but I would pray that God would give me the strength, wisdom, insight, faith, courage, and amazing love that LuLu has:)))

She has the strength of Solomon, the courage of David...the patience of Job...and the Love of Jesus. .........that is an amazing combination...but a combination that she possess'es.

I am so blessed to have met her...so blessed and thankful, and gratiful to share some of her life on here ...with her.

We met in the 40/over chat room. She is such a delight. So much fun....so witty, so loving, so giving, and so kind. Everyone loves her...that meets her. Her sweet southern Kentucy charm is awesome...and her heart is as big as the state itself.

If you read this...give her a hola. Shoot her an email...and let her know you are praying for her. that you love her, and want her to know that you are thinking about her.

She would treat you like she knew you forever...cause thats the person she is....the friend she is...the child of God that she is.

I love you LuLu{thats our nickname for her that someone in chat gave her} Thanks Proud:)

We love her...she is our Angel:))))

Donnalou45 is her username:)

Love and God Bless you sis:) PRO:)/Edith/Queen lol

prolife1

View Profile
Un-involved Christians...complacent?
Posted : 20 May, 2009 05:57 PM

Why are some christians just perfectly satisfied to have their head buried in the sand like an ostrich when it comes to getting involved in what is right? It really concerns me that when, or if you bring up the subject of current events dealing with our government, or whats going on with our world most of the fellow christians just shrug it off saying..." I just don't want to get involved in that junk...its so depressing "...or "what can I do about it anyway"??? Wow... some things never change huh? Just like in Noah's time...he was told to warn the people about the big Flood...but did they listen... heed the call??? Nope....biggest majority of them died/drowned simply because they just didn't want to be bothered with what was going on right in front of their own eyes, or just didn't want to get 'involved"..!!! Interesting.....our world as we know it here in America....is literally falling apart..changing drastically every single day.....and when all of this huge drastic changes become 'law'...and we have to live under a totally dif' government ....{New World Order...One world Gov't}...and it just sneaks up on us because we didn't want to get "involved"...well don't say you weren't warned. or you weren't told just because u failed to stay informed. It's happening people...and as Christians...we need to ban together...fight for our rights. Notify your legislators on things you don't want to take place. Alert your local congressmen....get off your hiny's and get involved.

Thanks to informed citizens in NY....that kept bugging their congressmen...and their legislators'...about NOT allowing same sex marriages in their state. They won... only because they got involved. Don't sit back and complain about these things happening in your own state if you are too lazy to get involved and make a difference.

God wants us to get involved in what is right. He expect us as Christians.;..;HIS own followers to get involved in our government. We pay the taxes..we bail them out...we vote for them..{unfortunately a lot of you musta voted the wrong way this yr///but thats beside the point.;... its done....now deal with it}. And trust me////YOU WILL DEAL WITH IT.

Get involved....make a difference. Then when you complain...you will be heard!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Amen

prolife1

View Profile
Which Denomination is the correct Denomination?
Posted : 14 May, 2009 11:21 AM

oops..."hinduism'..lol...my bad

prolife1

View Profile
Which Denomination is the correct Denomination?
Posted : 14 May, 2009 10:40 AM

I read your comment, and was very impressed with what you had to say about your preacher.

In my opinion...that put it all in a nut'shell...and how true it is:)

It amazes me to how some people are so wrapped up in doctrines, denominations..that they fail to really 'get it' about God.......period.

Some men on here will not even date a woman that isn't fromt he same church, or denomination.....thinking they won't be evenly yoked??? That is absurd.

Fanatics run rampant!!!!!!!

God is God...whether...baptist, luthern, methodist, pentacostal...etc,. etc.....!! His main concern is our SOUL...!!!! We aren't talking about dif' cultures..such as Hinudism...Buddism...etc,...that is a totally dif' story. Well it is to me anyway. Whatever a persons' prefrence is..is their business...but there is only one TRUE...God...>>>Jesus Christ!!!!!!!!! Amen:)))

prolife1

View Profile
"I Now Pronounce You Parties A & B"
Posted : 13 May, 2009 09:26 PM

wow///

When Obama said "CHANGE"......thats' an understatement to all that has taken place /changed in these 100days since he became president.

prolife1

View Profile
Christians ...You need to tune in to this one!!!!!!!"POINT OF VIEW"
Posted : 13 May, 2009 06:47 PM

Just google it:

pointofview.net

or just point of view..it will come up either way.

This is an amazing christian radio broadcasting network that really tells it like it is...and totally supports everything that Christ supports through his word.

Listen...join...and learn the Truth about our government, and how we need to..as Christians...get off our duffs, and really become aciive for Christ.

prolife1

View Profile
Our New Health PLAN?????? SENIORS BEWARE:::::....Big TIME!!!
Posted : 13 May, 2009 06:31 PM

Health Care Reform Is Key to Saving Medicare, Obama Administration Says

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

By Susan Jones, Senior Editor

(CNSNews.com) � The Obama administration says health care reform is the best way to shore up Medicare.

On Tuesday, the government reported that Medicare -- the government-run entitlement program that provides care for millions of senior and disabled citizens -- is heading for insolvency by 2017, two years earlier than the date projected in last year�s report.

The Medicare program for hospital expenses will pay out more in benefits than it collects this year, the trustees said.

Health and Human Service Secretary Kathleen Sebelius � commenting Tuesday on the Medicare trustees� new report � said the Obama administration �will do whatever it takes to protect� Medicare. She called the trustees� report �yet another sign that we can�t wait for real, comprehensive health reform.�

�When previously uninsured Americans join Medicare, they are less healthy and cost the system more,� Sebelius said. �Giving the uninsured coverage before they join Medicare will improve their quality of life and save money for Medicare.�

President Obama himself has insisted the �health care reform is entitlement reform,� and he has made reform a priority.

On Monday, he said he wants to reduce rising medical costs, he wants Americans to be able to keep whatever health plan they currently have, and he wants all Americans to have �quality, affordable� health care.

�These are the principles that I expect to see upheld in any comprehensive health care reform bill that�s sent to my desk,� Obama said on May 11.

Failure to act on health care reform will only boost Medicare spending, Sebelius warned on Tuesday. �All of us in the Administration look forward to working with Congress to make (health) reform a reality,� she added.

Rep. Mike Pence of Indiana, the chairman of the House Republican Conference, said with the nation�s entitlement programs quickly going bankrupt, now is not the time to pass an expensive, government-run health-care plan.

�Our nation�s entitlement programs are quickly going bankrupt and yet President Obama has not offered a plan to preserve Medicare and Social Security for our children and grandchildren,� Pence said in a statement.

�Instead, the administration and Democrats in Congress would rather pass a government-controlled health care plan that will deprive roughly 120 million Americans of their current health care coverage and lead to federal bureaucrats denying critical care for patients.

�Taking money from seniors to pay for a government takeover of health care is an irresponsible prescription for reform,� Pence concluded.

President Obama�s fiscal 2010 budget blueprint, released in late February, includes a $634 billion �reserve fund� � or down payment -- to help pay for health care reform over the next ten years.

Like this story? Then sign up to receive our free daily E-Brief newsletter

Viewer Comments

The following comments are posted by our readers and are not necessarily the opinions of either CNSNews.com or the story�s author. To be considered for publication, comments must adhere to the Terms of Use for posting to this Web site. Thank you.

Showing 1-3 of 3 Comments Newer to Older Older to Newer Loading...

exatcer at 01:29 PM - May 13, 2009

Also read "We need to tax everyone to death so we don't have to worry about healthcare".

geologan at 01:23 PM - May 13, 2009

Government leadership doesn't seem to understand the basis of good math. Primary theorum: the mmoney that the government spends comes from employed, tax-paying people. With the unemployed reaching almost a quarter of a million people, the tax income lost through these people means that the government doesn't have that money to spend. However, since they can print all the money they want, that is no problem to the Democratic leadership. I'm not sure where the millions of jobs that President Obama promised have gone, but the burgeoning unemployment fueled by the auto manufacturer's bailout only indicates one thing - regardless of your I.Q., there is still the law of sowing and reaping. Too bad Congress has never learned how to farm from the folks who do that for a living.

southgeorgia912 at 12:14 PM - May 13, 2009

Another joke, courtesy of the Government. And why should anybody believe anything Sebelius says? After all, she's a tax dodger, just like Geithner.

Post New Comment

You must be logged in to leave comments! Click here to log in.

Free CNSNews.com Daily E-Brief

Enter your e-mail to start receiving daily CNSNews.com stories in your inbox!

Please use a valid E-Mail Address

subscribing...

CNSNews.com Toolbox

Print Article

Email or Share on the Internet

and more!

Subscribe to E-Brief

CNSNews.com News Ticker

Related Articles

Tax Errors Shouldn�t Disqualify HHS Nominee, Grassley Says

Sebelius Likely to Defer to Congressional Dems in Crafting Health Care Reform Bill

Obama Seeks $634B over 10 Years for Health Care

Pelosi Blames Bush for Social Security and Medicare Woes

Social Security Will Go Bankrupt by 2037 � Four Years Earlier Than Projected

Trustees� Report Expected to Show Deterioration in Social Security, Medicare

�Change and Hope� Turned Out to Mean 'Culture of Death,� Says Archbishop Burke

Obama Is Welcome to Attend National Catholic Prayer Breakfast

Related Videos

Rep. Ryan Says U.S. Is Headed Toward Bankruptcy

Competition Key to Health Care Reform, Says Expert

Toby Keith: Obama Doing 'Great Job' with U.S. Military in Afghanistan

prolife1

View Profile
Our New Health PLAN?????? SENIORS BEWARE:::::....Big TIME!!!
Posted : 13 May, 2009 06:00 PM

It is so amazing how politicians can use/twist/confuse their words to the point of actually making any..or all of us believe their deceit, and lies. Dig deep my fellow americans..and read he fine print of Obama's new health care plan. We all are in for a rude awakening with this one esp' how he/they make it sound so....uuhh....uh....suitable for us taxpayers. hummmm:

Obama's health care plan is a ruse, it is designed to make his supporters in a few major corporations very rich and this facist agreement is one of collusion and graft. Those such as Algore and Daschel are untrustworthy consultants, GE is playing it cards to collude with recieving finacing by the government to include themselves to the graft that is about to ensue. There is more, a lot more than can be told in this small rant. Who is going to step up to the plate and stop all this corruption, where are those who want to enforce the Constitutional laws of this country? We Americans are being sold out piecemeal and at a rate that is unprecedented, the theft that is taking place will make us into a third world nation of drones with no identity, this ever expanding government is now officially out of control.

The Government can not manage Medicare & Social Security in a responsible way. It is completely ludicrous to think a Government plan will work. It will be a mess like everything else Washington tries to do. Obama had better keep the private insurance companies involved. If he dosen't he will be remembered as the president who destroyed excellent health care in this country for the common folks. YOU BETTER LISTEN MR. PRESIDENT!!!!

Page : 1 2