Author Thread
prolife1

View Profile
Obama Is Not America's Hope
Posted : 13 May, 2009 05:22 PM

Hoping isn't going to do it. Look around you. What exactly has he done thus far, and has only been in the White House for over 100days. ?????

Our deficit is trillion of dollars in debt, and he only added insult to injury by borrowing more to regulate the economy....as he put it? Has it regulated anything that we can see so far?

He made it legal that innocent baby embyo's can be used for stem cell research. Oh..but the baby has to be aborted first...and the he ok'd too. If you do the math, and your own research you will find that adult human stem cell's work far greater in developemental science than aborted/ baby embryo's.

He signed the legislation granting marriage between same sex partners...making a mockery of the holy union of marriage between a man, and a woman...as God would have it.

He fully supported Kathleen Sebilius to head up the US Health, and Human Relations Board. This woman is nothing less than a murderer. She is alone ...totally responsible for the deaths of milions of innocent babies ...through abortion....and got paid plenty for her actions.

He is not a supporter of Israel....well that one is self-explanatory...isn't it?

He is of Muslim decent, and openly admitted it during his televised speech with the Turkish Embassy..in Ankara, Turkey 2 months ago.

He has put down America more than once in several of his foreign speeches, and said with much delight...that America is no longer a Christian Nation.

It was never genuinally proven that he was...or is a natural born citizen of the United States.

The list goes on..and on..and on....so now...let me ask you..........!!!!!!!!!

Does anyone really think he is doing a good job?

My question is: If 82% of our United States is supposed to be affiliated someway...somehow with either religion/faith/church..etc,... how...on earth...did this man get elected? How could anyone call themself a christian, and vote for such a man to represent our precious America?

I am bewlildered, and have been since the votes were counted.

This is the most biblicial event in our nations history, and it is up to us 'Christiians' to really wake up....and truly realize what is going on, and be ready for the 'real' Messiah.

Amen....

prolife1

View Profile
Listen up..
Posted : 2 May, 2009 12:26 PM

It has come to my attention that some of the people on here really have very little respect for the Almighty.

If you think for one moment you can hide behind God to impress, play, use, abuse or whatever to get someone on here interested in you...well ya got another think comin'.

It is a reality shock in some ways to actually think that someone would use God to 'play' someone on here.??

I have heard so many dif' stories about this, and to my wonderment...cann't fig' out why those that got played just didn't report them..and/or just hit the 'ignore' button.

Sadly enough tho...sometimes you have to 'play' their own game to fig.' out you've actually been played. Sad isn't it?

Well God KNOWS all about those of you that are on here in such disguise's...and deceit. Plus YOU know who you are too..and shame..shame , shame on you.

Amen:)

prolife1

View Profile
Giving Up
Posted : 2 May, 2009 09:12 AM

Wow..can't tell you how many times I've felt this way.

I have enough adversity, and junk that I should write a book about it.

One thing I have learned tho' is : no matter how many times we walk away from God...He NEVER leaves us. He is always there to pick us up, dust us off, and HELP us again.

Nothing in life is easy. We can either put on is armour, stand up for our faith, and belief in Him, or sucumb to enemy by saying.."I give up". Satan loves hearing that, cause it opens the door for him to tempt you into making you think things are better, only ot realize the superficial mask he really wears is nothing but Lies, Doubt, Frustrations, Fear, Pain, Depression...need I go hon????

God loves you..he did b4 you were born. You are unique, special...one of a kind ...His child. When all others have forsaken you....He is right there beside you..wanting to hug you, and wanting you to lean on his shoulder, and cry out his name:)

Dont give up....thats admitting failure. God does not fail...nor does He fail you. We fail him.

Praying for you...knowing who God truly is.

Love/Prayers...Pro'Life

prolife1

View Profile
Now that we have a chat line.!.!
Posted : 22 Apr, 2009 10:39 AM

Hey.....sorry you feel this way gurl. The chat line is open to everyone that wants to enter, and from my experience when I go in there...they usually always say "hi"..."welcome"..."how are you" etc,. You just need to jump in, and start talking. We have prayer for anyone that asks, and needs help. We talk about our love for the Lord, and reach out our arms to anyone, and everyone that enters there. I'm in the over 40chat room, and basically pretty new at it...but no matter how long u've been in there...we are all equals, and the same in God's eyes..and thats the feeling I get in that Chat room. Everyone treats you as an 'equal'.

I love everyone, and if I ever see you come in...be ready for me..k? lol.

God Bless you...and just come in and say HI ya'll:))))

prolife1

View Profile
Praying for America
Posted : 22 Apr, 2009 10:33 AM

Christ died for the sins of the WORLD...so of course we need to pray for everyone...everywhere. God is not a respector of persons...he loves us all = equally:)

prolife1

View Profile
Politically Correct???
Posted : 22 Apr, 2009 10:18 AM

Our world is in crisis...politically, finiancially, moraly, spiritually, yet it seems to me today that if you speak up for what you belive in...you are not politically correct? I love Jesus Christ with all of my heart, and if I do not speak up when I feel, or see something morally wrong...against HIS Word then what kind of christian am I. Most active christians that are very conservative really take a lot of heat for their convictions, and beliefs. I belong to a few "on fire" for God organizations that truly bleive its time we christains get off our duffs, and put our believes in action. Afterall... as the saying goes": "What would Jesus DO"?...what do u think that is supposed to mean?

So don't judge me if I say what I feel, and do what God would want me to do.

We are losing ground more and more everyday in our christian societies simply because we just sit back, watch what happens, and then wonder 'why' it happened?

I am a true advocate for PRO-LIFE, and am totally against this new administration that promotes using my taxes to support embryonic stem-cell research from aborted ...innocent babies. That is appauling that our new Change...president expects us...the tax payer to supporthis act that is nothing short of 'murder'.

The family unit as we knew it is practically a thing of the past. Marriage used to mean something in America, but now that homo-sexuals can freely get married is an inslult to that union.

If you call yourself a true Christian, but yet support this new White House Administration...well not sure I'd want to know you. I can pray for you... forgive...but would have a real hard time believing how you can straddle the fence, and be totally for God.

God Bless Us All...and YEs America...we are still a Christian nation..regardless of what the president says:)

prolife1

View Profile
Verichip and the the mark of the beast,(666)
Posted : 17 Apr, 2009 07:41 PM

When Satan comes to earth claiming to be God he will require people to receive the mark of the beast. It is possible that a VeriChip could be implanted in the forehead or right hand as a part of the mark of the beast. This would probably only occur in the more industrialized countries.

Currently the VeriChip is not the mark of the beast. But at some point in the future it could be part of the physical mark that is put on a person's forehead or right hand.

Mark of the beast � forehead or right hand

�He causes all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hand or on their foreheads, and that no one may buy or sell except one who has the mark or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.� Revelation 13:16,17

The mark of the beast will be placed on a person's forehead or right hand.

People had better get ready....its a lot closer than most will even begin to admit.

This new administration is not GODLY. It is full of Satan's advocates. Killing unborn babies for the so called sake of stem cell research to help others??? INSANE. Approving Gay rights to marry.... Absurd.....!! Wanting a One World Government...Biblical indeed. Stating that America is no longer a christian nation? That in itself is speaking against me...not FOR me..the people. Real Christians would never have voted for this....but didn't they? hummm...something to think about.

God help us all..and God Bless America......HE is coming soon:)

prolife1

View Profile
Hi everyone...and hello:)
Posted : 16 Apr, 2009 09:45 AM

I'm new here, and just saying hello. This is a completely dif' world we live in now. Dating, or finding someone is very difficult, and not sure this cyber way is so great either.

It seems backwards. :)

Well God Bless you all..and Best of Wishes on here.

Page : 1 2