Author Thread
Kate.

View Profile
Just my honest opinion on something that bothers me here a lot
Posted : 25 Feb, 2017 08:47 AM

Hey guys,

So I have been a member of this community for a little while now and read on here more than I actually post myself. So after now receiving a few messages in my inbox from other members, I need to ask the community one simple question.

Is it too much to ask for people to make an effort in proof reading their messages and using/applying basic grammar rules?

I'm full aware that not everybody here is a native speaker of English, neither am I, but I always think that especially when it comes to online dating your profile, posts in the forum or private messages are the first impression you give the person you are potentially interested in.

I'm looking forward in reading your honest responses.

Kate

Kate.

View Profile
Sabbath 2/18/17 Seventh Day Baptist Edgewater, FL Pastor Keith sermon �Start Digging In�
Posted : 19 Feb, 2017 09:51 AM

Amen to that

So glad I love broccoli

Kate.

View Profile
Citric
Posted : 15 Feb, 2017 06:50 PM

Call me shallow, but I'd have responded most likely just saying thanks for the message but no thanks as the interest is not mutual.

Come on, nobody else here seeing it?

Kate.

View Profile
Fakes & Scams
Posted : 23 Jan, 2017 06:16 AM

Spotting the fakes is actually not that hard as they follow certain patterns. Yes they are very, very annoying and an unpleasant waste of peoples time.

The world is bad and full of evil, just because this is a christian dating site wouldn't make the evil stay away from it, it's contrary of course as the enemy enjoys to destroy good faith and good people.

So all I can say is have faith, be aware and use common sense.

God bless you all.

Kate.

View Profile
Asking for my email
Posted : 20 Jan, 2017 07:07 PM

Rings my scammer alarm bells. Be cautious. The simple reason behind it is that once the user gets flagged as a scammer the account will be closed and therefore all established contacts vanish, but if they have your email they can stay in touch and keep working on you.

Kate.

View Profile
Asking for my email
Posted : 20 Jan, 2017 07:06 PM

Rings my scammer alarm bells. Be cautious. The simple reason behind it is that once the user gets flagged as a scammer the account will be closed and therefore all established contacts vanish, but if they have your email they can stay in touch and keep working on you.

Kate.

View Profile
Being single is not always a bad thing
Posted : 20 Jan, 2017 03:46 PM

I became a single parent almost 18 years ago, my childs' father was never a part of our life though I've tried. It was always difficult for me to be single and I ended up in too many meaningless relationships that were doomed. Only since I found God and learned about Christianity I changed my life accordingly. Since then I am a happy single and live celibate. No more meaningless relationships for me.

Kate.

View Profile
Posted : 20 Jan, 2017 03:40 PM

My posting was in regards to lizamari58.

Kate.

View Profile
Posted : 20 Jan, 2017 03:38 PM

I have so much respect for you from what I heard in your last two postings. I'm a single parent too, my only child will be 18 soon so it is getting a lot easier now. I wish I could say I did the perfect job with him, but I've tried and it worked somehow.

Well done.