Author Thread
femme15

View Profile
Repeating Dream.
Posted : 19 May, 2015 11:02 PM

Well dreams are pictures, memories, events, senses, happenings being sewn together in random way by our brain to create a story, to create an idea or a thing to think about when we wake up.....well that' s the medical point of view for dream.

But some says that a dream is a message coming from God, same as what Joseph had for Egypt before.....

Anyway, I hope you find that girl in your dream may it be Asian or not....just go where your heart tells you to go....happy searching

femme15

View Profile
I'm really scared of falling in love....
Posted : 1 May, 2015 10:46 PM

I don't know but it makes me a bit secure when I do it, I know that the chance of being into the "love zone" is really high since this is a dating site, yet I'm not sure how to deal with it. Right now, I'm gonna stick to what I have planned before that and try to figure out what's next.

femme15

View Profile
I'm really scared of falling in love....
Posted : 30 Apr, 2015 06:58 AM

I am a goal oriented person, I will always do my best to get what I have to get at the end. And for this thing to happen, I always make a lot of plans for achieving it. I have this kind of discipline ever since I was a kid, and I always get praises for being like that, because for me, a failed mission is a result of bad planning.....yet I have to admit that, these past few weeks, there is something from someone here who is making a lot of distractions to my plans. And these distractions are not really bad or what, because usually these distractions come from a simple hi that will turn into a lengthy chat, talk and skyping afterwards, resulting to a crazy smile, a heartfelt laughter and extreme happiness. This someone really let me feel good about myself and special in some other away, he is starting to say "I love you" to me, yet on my part I just can't say it, I want to but I just can't...because it's not in my plan to fall in love right now. But I do like that "someone" very much, and I pray for him always....

If ever that "someone" read this, as he doesn't miss a single day not to view my profile ( I don't know if he is reading it or checking what's new in it) .... I want you to know that I do like you very much...God knows I just can't right now....but hopefully soon....I don't know....In 6 years we'll see....

femme15

View Profile
Got ridiculed because I believe in God...
Posted : 4 Apr, 2015 05:13 PM

Hello everyone I just like to share something with you. But first, I want to clarify that I am not struggling with my faith as what the tittle of this topic implies.

What I like to share with you is what I experienced from a certain site that I am a member of for several months. In this site you can post your stories or problems and people can offer their advice by leaving a comment in your post. And I happened to read a post written by female teen-ager who seemed so proud that she did try to commit suicide the second time around. In her post she said that she hates her life and she both like and hate cutting her self, and it's becoming addicting. And as a nurse who always see patients in their death bed, taking care of terminally sick children longing to live more, makes me really feel bad that this young teen-ager, who seemed to have everything in life a family, education and luxury would think to kill herself because a problem had hit her.

As a nurse we were being trained in the most logical way how to handle patients who are thinking or planning suicide, but that time I have forgotten that I am a nurse after all, I left a comment out of anger, out of frustration of unfairness. I told her that she's young and what she is doing is crazy, that she should be more thankful for her life because others who are in their death bed are asking God to even extend their lives, that problems make us more human by thinking of a rational or a good solution, and cutting one self is not one of those good solutions. I know that one way or another I did some mistakes when I addressed her problem. But what really infuriates me more is her response with God, that she doesn't believe that there is God, that people are ignorant and crazy for believing such thing, she called me names, cursed for my beliefs of having a God. And other commenters of her post said the same things, that they don't believe that there is God.

I feel so alone that time, I kept my silence as I was being thrown out because I was not allowed anymore to leave any comments in her post if it's still pertains to God. I feel bad because I was not able to defend my self especially God. I do admit that somehow I am starting to feel hate and anger towards these spoiled young generation. Little and simple suffering feels like a mountain of burden to them. Do they care about children who have nothing to eat, who have nothing to wear, don't have a house, education and all these basic things that a human being should have? I myself witnessed so much poverty in life, and I do admit that sometimes out of too much hardships complain. But still all through out my life I hold on to Him, clinging that I can survive it, that I am still blessed because He had given me another day to survive and live and be with my loved ones. Though I do question Him, yet I cling that He will deliver me, and that everything He does have got to be reasons.

What happened to this young generation? Why do they act that way? I wonder what they think when they don't hold their cellphones, and when their computers are off, no music, no sound and everything, and all they can hear is silence, what do they feel, what do they think? Do they ever asked even one time their purpose here on Earth? Believing that there is some one out there, greater beyond Universe is out there, protecting me, taking care of me, and being there for me as my Father, the father of Abraham, Jacob and all those great men before, and even sending his son Jesus to show what an unconditional love is....isn't it believing these things give us the assurance that I don't have to worry, that God before I even asked know what my heart desires?

I just pray for this generation, I forgive them and may God be with them always.

femme15

View Profile
Not wanting to be viewed or contacted by a Filipna
Posted : 3 Apr, 2015 11:27 PM

Hello keoni, I do appreciate your wide understanding for our culture, for how we Filipina are mostly like. How we value our family, our culture and our tradition, over our own personal interests, yet It sadden me to think that some of my sisters think that the only way to end poverty is to marry a foreigner. And whether I like it or not, it's hurtful and rampant especially for girls who have not able to attain some education, who are not able to find a decent work here, and who for most of their lives have been living in poverty.

I myself have experienced great and worse poverty, and until now still struggling to deal with it. And I dream also that one day I can able to uplift my family from such hard status. But still I thank God for giving me this kind of hardship, if I'm not poor I would not strive hard to be good at school and get a scholarship for college. If I'm not poor, I would not realize the value of saving, If I'm not poor I will not have dreams for my family and for my self.... I know that some of my sister would often choose the short smooth way instead of taking the long and rocky road. I don't have angst feelings towards them, all I want is that someday they will soon realize that money is not everything, that a long rocky road is worth to walked on instead the smooth one. And that there is God who will provide our needs everyday, and that Jesus himself was poor when He was still here on Earth.

I just hope that one day, a Filipina will marry a foreigner not because of green card status, visa, money and all such material things... she will marry that guy because, Hes the one that God destined for her to marry.

femme15

View Profile
Always get disappointed...
Posted : 31 Mar, 2015 05:49 PM

Thanks for all your replies, I do appreciate it.

We are in the present age where our spirituality, is slowly diminishing, our respect for others are not that important at all because, we think that "I" or "our selves" are more important than anything else. That church service, Bibble, or teaching of God are just part of the norms of being a normal human being, that being part of a religious group is a must for us to feel oneness and belonging with the society. It's all about pretensions because we got a good image to protect to, because still we are obliged to feed the needs of our ego, the "I" , "me"....

Sometimes it is so sickening that we are living so less as a human, who have a prime obligations to look not just for ourselves, but to look after to others, other than to think of "I" we have to think "them"/ "her"/ "him"/ ...yet we are passing through this world, but can we make this short passing of ours a more sensible and worthy one?

I don't like to close my account because no one likes to chat me decently or no likes to chat me here at all, maybe this is just how it goes, and we just have to accept it, and try to make things at it's best possible way. May God bless us all

femme15

View Profile
Always get disappointed...
Posted : 25 Mar, 2015 11:33 PM

Having an online work at home, sitting and staring at the computer screen that long, makes you dull as time passes by, until you come to a point that you are no longer enjoying what you are doing. And since I've got access to the internet, a chatting site might be a good idea to ease such boredom for a little while. And as I enter from one site to another, I realized how people nowadays are into worldly lust, material things, gossips and a lot of things that are not worthy to get engaged to. And when I found this site, I told myself maybe this is the right one for me after all, my first impression was maybe the people here are different from the ones that I have encountered before, since it is a Christian site I expect that people here are more understanding, forgiving, and open minded. I was expecting that this will be a good sight to exchange interesting ideas pertaining to God, life, the world and other sensible subjects. Yet day by day, I get disappointed, had encountered rude people here, received some insensible message, and feeling a bit unwelcome.....

Yet who am I to complain for this site since this is just a free site, I know that I don't have the right to complain, but it's just that sometimes in life you just don't get what you want...it's always the other way around....

Still I have a great hope for this site...

femme15

View Profile
Not wanting to be viewed or contacted by a Filipna
Posted : 19 Mar, 2015 05:35 PM

Most Filipina women are really shy, sensitive, submissive, simple and silent. I think it's in the culture that we should behave in that way. I live in the province and most of those characteristics are still well preserved, but for the city girls, some have them, others totally don't have them at all. Most city girls are doing their best to act, dress and even sound like the women in the western part. I'm not saying that, us rural or country women are better than them, or they are better than us, in fact I do admire their confidence, wit and being modern in everything they do. It's just that, as time goes by women I think do change, some go into "bad" change but some dwell on the "good" change. It's not really in our nature to do bad things to others, but due maybe to some reasons that some of my sisters are into the bad stuff, and I guess most of those reasons are family rooted.

If there's one characteristics that still transcends until now for both the country/rural and city women and that is being family-oriented at all times, at all cause. :glow:

femme15

View Profile
Have you already met them?
Posted : 17 Mar, 2015 07:00 PM

Here are a few characteristics of those fake profiles. Most of them are:

- New members

- In their 40's or 50's

- Catholic

- Looking for women in their late 30's up to 60 or more

- Military or self employed

- Widowed

- Mixed or from a country else than US (to explain their bad English)

- Easy to fall in love

Sometimes let the hand of God guide you in every endeavor you have, may it be online chatting or looking for someone here. But with due respect to you sister, I just don't think that it is right in my own perspective to list the kind of people who you think are into scamming. Not all you have mentioned I guess are into scamming. I do understand your point, that you just do care for your sisters and brothers not to get into scamming, but listing without valid proof could be a bit negative to those people who are innocently part of your list.

Still I just hope that you understand my point also, and I hope that whoever those scammers are, may they have the Lord God in them to realize the light in doing good things to others. :peace:

femme15

View Profile
Finding true love...
Posted : 14 Mar, 2015 06:59 PM

I am a fan of love stories ever since, from fairy tales when I was young to romantic movies and novels that I indulge myself every now and then :dunce:. Yet I do believe that this kind of love stories are far fetch ones from the real stories that I hear and see every day.:angeldevil:

I don't believe with, �Love at first sight�, :hearts:maybe "Lust at first sight" would do :rolleyes:. I know that I don't have any proof with this accusation, but my intuition says that most men :peace:do feel that way whenever they see a lady with a curvaceous body, or a face that could be a good cover for men�s magazines :rolleyes:. I have this habit of observing men from a distance how they look from head to toe when such a lady is passing by :glow:. Science would say its normal, raging testosterone hormones are the culprit of such reaction :devil:. I work in a medical field :nicenurse:and somehow there's some sort of truthfulness on that, testosterone is the sex drive for any human species. So women let us not be fooled with that saying. :nahnah:

Another thing, �Love is blind�, :hearts:somehow I do agree with this. I have witnessed some relationships who are somewhat blinded with their emotions other than their capacity to see objectively the situation they are into. One example is domestic violence :devil:happening to some women. The physical and verbal abuse that they are getting from their boyfriends, husbands, or partners. Psychology would say that mostly that kind of unhealthy relationship has a cycle. The man beats his wife, the wife get scared, and then the husband feels sorry, he would make peace with his wife, the wife is so touched and forgive her husband, and then the husband feels bad again, beat his wife, and so on...a never ending cycle. :boxing:These women think that their men would change because they don�t mean it when they hurt them, got out of control that�s why they did such a thing. These women are blinded with false love, because real love is patient and it is kind. :angel:

�And they live happily ever after," :party:this is the usual ending for most of the fairy tales that I have watched when I was young. But as I matured, I realize that there's no such a thing! One reason is the increasing rate of divorce and annulment all over the world. Mostly the cause is infidelity, and at my present age I don't get why most of these couple are not contented for each other could offer. Are age, money, beauty, body, sex, some of the factors why most of these marriages fall down? :toomuch: Where do love promises, to have and to hold go? Are old love emotions and memories for each other difficult to relive again? :ribbit:

Sometimes I'm not sure if unconditional love do exist for a woman seeking someone to love, :purpleangel:it's like everyone is getting married for the sake of being with someone, falling in love for the sake of experience and to be labelled to be in a relationship. :hearts: The more I see reality taking its place over fantasy; the more I realize that somehow true love is the most elusive thing to find, very lucky for those who got it already. :purpleangel:

Page : 1 2 3