Author Thread
femme15

View Profile
Not wanting to be viewed or contacted by a Filipna
Posted : 14 Mar, 2015 12:20 PM

Whoever started that thread that they don't want to be viewed by a Filipina sound a very offensive one. Yeah in the first place if they don't want to be contacted they should have blocked our race or ethnicity in their profile, it's easy and no one gets offended. What would they feel if their own race is being treated that way... :boxing:

femme15

View Profile
is it wrong if i contacted a man first?
Posted : 14 Mar, 2015 02:33 AM

Dang! in the least expected time I mean, if you keep on expecting it's like your just trusting your self, hope is different, you are entrusting everything to God :angel:

femme15

View Profile
Posted : 14 Mar, 2015 02:25 AM

Sometimes this present generation is too much with "labeling", and this labeling is brought by experience. It's like when a certain race did something bad on you, you call the entire race as gold digger, scammers, addicts and a lot of label you could think of. It's really hurting to being labeled that way. Well it's true that SOME women here in our country do marry a foreigner for a green card purpose, thinking that they would have a better life out from our country, but I can't blame my Filipina sisters for doing that because it's in our blood the love for our family. To give utmost comfort for our parents and elderly, to help our younger sisters and brothers to send to school. We valued our family as a part of our selves, if you think that Filipinas who marry a foreigner as gold diggers, you are free to think of that way, but only God understand and hear the silent cries, the anguish and the hardships that my Filipina sisters are going through.

Well with regards of your opinion about mixed race marriage, you got a point there about blood incompatibilities, most asians got positive antigen in our blood, while the westerns got negative antigen, thus organ transplant, and blood transfusion is somewhat impossible to do, and if happens that an asian woman got pregnant, the Rh factor have to be given utmost concern, but we are in a modern world, there is antibody shot that could correct incompatibilities, and frequent pre-natal check up to check the status of your baby.

But anyway it's your choice to multiply more of your race, so I respect that...

femme15

View Profile
Why always my country?
Posted : 13 Mar, 2015 10:09 PM

I am saddened too with what other think of us Filipinas, especially the "gold digger" thing. I can't blame them if they have such opinion maybe because of the bad experience that they had. But one thing, please don't generalize us all Filipinas as "gold diggers", or someone so desperate to marry a foreigner. If you don't like to deal with us, block us then, so that we can't tarnish who "viewed you."

This site is created for Christians....and I'm so dis appointed that there are Christians who could be so judgmental to other race, why can't we live just like what a good Christians ought to be? If even that woman for you say is gold digger and crazy over you...who are you to judge, as Jesus said, "anyone who has no sin in their life should step forward and throw the first stone."

femme15

View Profile
is it wrong if i contacted a man first?
Posted : 13 Mar, 2015 09:45 PM

Good things come to those who wait, sometimes it's just a matter of timing. Remember God works in mysterious ways, just trust Him, He may be in the process of writing a good love story for you and not yet done with it. Hang on, Mr. Right will come in the most expected time...:hearts:

femme15

View Profile
Family
Posted : 13 Mar, 2015 08:56 PM

This is not one of the best days in my life, my mother and sister are at war with each other. I just couldn't take sides of course because it's hard for me to do it. My sister is a bit selfish as what my mother is saying, she would always think about herself and doesn't have any interest with sharing some of the expenses at home. I could say that she has really some money because she always splurge her self with a lot of things for her self. On the other hand my sister is accusing my mother for gambling, which is somehow true. She just couldn't stop herself from gambling, I think she is somewhat addicted on it. As the breadwinner at home, it breaks my heart realizing how money could be the root of all evil. I can't help to feel how unfair my sister could be, most of my money would just go to bills for water, electricity, and home stuff. I can't help my self also to feel disgusted with my mother for being such a gambler! I hate this kind of situation where our family into now. I pray to God that somehow He will touch their hearts, so that they can change into a better person. I pray to God that my heart could have a rest from hating them, and I pray to God that this family can find peace...

femme15

View Profile
Hello everyone!
Posted : 13 Mar, 2015 08:16 PM

Hi to all, my name is Femme (not my true name, for privacy purpose folks). Well I have been on this site for like 2 or 3 months but this is my first time to get into forum, I don't know that this site have some kind of this thing. So anyway, my main motive to join this site is to find someone whom I can chat with decently. Well the main thing is that I am working for an online job, listening to calls and blah...blah...the thing with this job, it can bore you to death, like if you are going to concentrate on it for long you'll feel that you are losing the drive to go on. So to ease the boredom I tried to go into some chatting sites, during call break, I would reply to someone who is chatting me. But the bad thing with those chatting sites, they are into things that I really hate it the most. Things that do include obscenities, immorality...and a lot of naughty things that they could think of. It seems like people nowadays are losing their morality, I don't like condemning them as I myself a sinner too...but there are still a lot of things to talk about other than those bad stuff. Things that have value for this world, for others and for our selves as well.

Well I am open to talk about religion, faith, politics, science, health...or any decent think you could think of.

femme15

View Profile
Posted : 13 Mar, 2015 08:02 PM

<I'm so new here and I don't know how to post this message for this thread, but sister allow me to express my sentiment for some people out there :angeldevil: >

Honestly speaking as the tittle implies "Not wanting to be viewed or contacted by a Filipna" seems a bit "racist to me". It seems like our race especially the women are so crazy to hook up with any foreign guys. I do respect whatever judgment you have, if that judgement is being rooted with bad experience you had with Filipinas before. But don't generalize us all Filipinas, as we don't generalize other race. Some foreign guys are good and some are not, but I don't condemn the bad ones with their race for being such. I joined this site it's because most of the other chat rooms, social media are so full of immoral things that mostly my age are into. I'm so fed up with physical and worldly things that most people of today post on their social media. I have a first impression of this site as a modest and spiritually driven site, that have a respect for one another no matter what color of our skin, or faith that we believe in....and I just hope that impression would somehow lasts. :glow:

femme15

View Profile
Posted : 13 Mar, 2015 07:54 PM

Honestly speaking as the tittle implies "Not wanting to be viewed or contacted by a Filipna" seems a bit "racist to me". It seems like our race especially the women are so crazy to hook up with any foreign guys. I do respect whatever judgment you have, if that judgement is being rooted with bad experience you had with Filipinas before. But don't generalize us all Filipinas, as we don't generalize other race. Some foreign guys are good and some are not, but I don't condemn the bad ones with their race for being such. I joined this site it's because most of the other chat rooms, social media are so full of immoral things that mostly my age are into. I'm so fed up with physical and worldly things that most people of today post on their social media. I have a first impression of this site as a modest and spiritually driven site, that have a respect for one another no matter what color of our skin, or faith that we believe in....and I just hope that impression would somehow lasts. :glow:

Page : 1 2 3