Author Thread
BlessedBenny

View Profile
Hi I'm Benny and I'm not a catfish
Posted : 19 Oct, 2020 09:14 PM

We cannot rule out the fact that there may be unscrupulous characters on this platform but it doesn't mean that everyone here is.

How would you know?

Give the person a chance with caution.

This can even help Admin of CDFF identify those unscrupulous characters and delete their profiles, so you'll be contributing in making this platform better.

BlessedBenny

View Profile
I'm not a catfish
Posted : 19 Oct, 2020 12:44 PM

We cannot rule out the fact that there may be unscrupulous characters on this platform but it doesn't mean that everyone here is.

How would you know?

This can even help Admin of CDFF identify those unscrupulous characters and delete their profiles, so you'll be contributing in making this platform better.

Comment with 'I AM NOT A CATFISH" if you're not

BlessedBenny

View Profile
When God Says Wait Im preparing someones best for you !
Posted : 19 Oct, 2020 12:23 PM

Amen

BlessedBenny

View Profile
When God Says Wait Im preparing someones best for you !
Posted : 19 Oct, 2020 12:22 PM

Amen

BlessedBenny

View Profile
I'm not a catfish
Posted : 19 Oct, 2020 12:17 PM

How would you know?

This can even help Admin of CDFF identify those unscrupulous characters and remove their profiles, so you'll be contributing in making this platform better.

Comment with 'I AM NOT A CATFISH" if you're not

BlessedBenny

View Profile
On Interesting Profiles😊
Posted : 19 Oct, 2020 12:05 PM

I support this idea

BlessedBenny

View Profile
On Interesting Profiles😊
Posted : 19 Oct, 2020 12:03 PM

Hey, I share the same sentiment as you. Atimes I just want to send a word of encouragement or compliment based on the person's profile or pictures but age or location restrictions prevents me.

BlessedBenny

View Profile
For Ladies 40yrs and above
Posted : 4 Dec, 2019 06:49 AM

Seriously, what are you on about?

One of your very first comments on my post had to do with me not having my pic on my profile and how that can easily make me a catfish.

I thought of it and put up a pic, It was your opinion but I saw wisdom in it.

I then gave you a suggestion when you spoke about not finding a guy and how you wish to quit all this and yet you couldn't take that suggestion.

It's ok if you don't want to take the suggestion which was a suggestion and not a command and if that fits me into the description above then thats cool...

But your chances of finding good man with such an attitude is very slim so you might as well quit the site now as you're thinking of doing.

BlessedBenny

View Profile
For Ladies 40yrs and above
Posted : 2 Dec, 2019 08:22 AM

it was a suggestion from a male perspective

BlessedBenny

View Profile
Just forget it, I'm giving up!
Posted : 2 Dec, 2019 04:25 AM

Something caused them to message you in the first place so it means there's something else that scares them away after they've made the first approach.

it could be anything from your rhetoric to desperation, actions to attitude.

Check yourself and put yourself in order before you realize that the only objects comfortable to be with you are cockroaches and rats.

Page : 1 2 3 4 5