Author Thread
explor_r

View Profile
messages not yet read
Posted : 6 Oct, 2009 11:52 AM

I think the message is the same to eigther not opening the message or leaving a nice message "not into you that much". Eigther way they are not into you that much & that person is not the right person for you. God has someone for you.

explor_r

View Profile
Why do guys do this?
Posted : 6 Oct, 2009 11:36 AM

I agree 100% with Irish as life happens other than on the computer & there could be a period of time where things just need to be dealt with in life other than on the puter. I personally have not recieved all my mails from this site forwarded to my emails eigther. I know I'm very guilty of not allways contacting someone back within a very quick time (alot of times i'm out of town) but usually do. I also believe that if there are things said in conversations that send up red flags to the other person which they just don't want to deal with then they will act nice & decide that isn't the person for them. It's a non-confrontational way of saying that the person is not for them. It's the Lord letting us know He has shut the door on that.

explor_r

View Profile
Stalkermaybe?
Posted : 6 Oct, 2009 11:16 AM

I am wondering if this happens alot to others but, I have been here maybe 5 months on this site (the only dating site i'm on) but have been on others in the past. And in that time I have seemed to attract 3 of these extreemly desperate men who "have to have me in their life" & have extreem emotional problems & 2 of them were lifetime criminals who have spent all their adult life in the pen. I am wondering what it is that attracts these men to me or to certain women when there has to be the "right" guy out there for us who doesnt have these extreem emotional problems (which these men are not the only ones I've met on here) but the ones with the "I can't live without you" mantality when not knowing me.:excited:

explor_r

View Profile
THE WINK
Posted : 27 Jul, 2009 09:56 PM

This is my opintion. I think the wink is really cheezy & someone who sends one doesn't know how to communicate what they want to say to you & leave you hanging wondering what to do with it. If they checked me out already then I already know it by seeing them in my viewed me area.

A wink sent after talking to someone after a while I think is a complement that they are thinking about me but, before talking I see it as insulting.

explor_r

View Profile
would you give up your pet?
Posted : 24 Jun, 2009 07:31 PM

I had met a man on here recently who loves and respects animals but recently told me that animals belong outside as he has been raised on a ranch & although loves animals its very wild where he lives. Well, he recently told me as well that he is highly allergic to cats in which I have 2 very precious & expensive himilayan & blue cream persian kitty. Although their fur is not like other cats hair. I also have 2 mini poms & an extreemly tiny papillion whom would not nor could I ever leave such tiny dogs out side for the elements & other critters. Our conversations were a bit far & fewer since then although I clearlty show & say in my profile how much my pets are a part of my life. So, this question has come up recently for me & my answer would clearly be NO.

explor_r

View Profile
Banned from site
Posted : 24 Jun, 2009 07:15 PM

Thats the funniest thing I've seen on here so far!!!:ROFL:

I have also noticed in the short time I've been here that this is the only site (not that I an currently on any others) but have been in the past. That people have very freely share their personal information on their profile.:dunce:

explor_r

View Profile
Christian men treat women the WORST!
Posted : 24 Jun, 2009 06:42 PM

I am sorry but I totally dissagree with Elissee & Lynee when you state that you will be amased at who we see in heaven??? The gates are wide but the path very narrow. We as christians should not live by bread alone or grace alone it is our duty as a christian to do the things to bring us closer to Him, praying, reading the word & esspecially repenting of our sins & sin no more. Not to continue in our sins like living each & everyday treating others un christ-like. How is that a good representation of a Christ-like manner. It's about growing in Him & repenting & becoming a new man.

explor_r

View Profile
Disappointed So Far
Posted : 24 Jun, 2009 05:54 PM

Dissapointed, I had wrote a post just a little bit ago about profiles & pictures in this same forum but another thread. Maybe my post will help you out a little bit.

I am also very sorry about your experience here. I personally have not seen the posts you are refering too but, I do believe if you make the effort to get out there & let others know your here then things will change.

Bless you sister

explor_r

View Profile
Writing your profile & pictures
Posted : 24 Jun, 2009 02:26 PM

I want to start off by stating that this is my opinion & if you look at different things in the profile then please by all means ad to this post.

When I look at a post I like to see that that person has a variety of interests in the interest box not just 1 or 2. Everyone has interests & when you don't take the time to fill out your profile to acurately describe yourself then you are only doing a disservice to yourself & your potential partner. when describing yourself don't put in that you have been hurt, lied to, ripped off or scammed. Let's face it we have all been there & we need to get over the past issues & move on to your future & you can't do that when you drag bad experiences from the past right along with you into your future.

It's also extreemly important to be honest no one likes a lier but, not to point out the negative things about yourself such as "I am fat, broke, old etc"... You don't have to point the negatives out about yourself let others decide what beauty is in the beholders eye. Everyone has unique & positive qualities & gifts, let the world know what they are.

You do have an image in your mind of what you desire for a mate in their charactor & looks although some don't realise what that may be, it's their. I personally like to know someones heart & where they are at in their life, how they think & as well as their look.

I recently started praying for the man God has chosen for me. At first my prayer was very short other than knowing I wanted a Christian man and as a little time went on I started realizing the details in the other person I would really like & started praying a more specific prayer about my husband. At first feeling as though being to greedy about my prayers but, God wants us to pray specificly & have that personal relationship with Him as our brother & friend & counselor. Not to pray just a blanket prayer like "God please give me my mate". He wants you to share the details of whats on your heart.

This is about connecting with the people here in a deeper way & in order to do that we need to show in our profile the true you so you can connect with those who are of a like mind as yourself in their likes, disslikes, what they like to do, where they like to spend their time if they are looking for the seriousness in a relationship the same way or only looking for online buddies. Know what you want & know who you are, so you can attract that special person to you.

As for pictures, I really don't mind not seeing a picture of someone because I really want to know their heart first but, lets face it we live in a visual world & a picture really puts together the whole person. The words they place in their ad with the picture. I really didn't think I had a "type" until I dug deeper & found I believe we all have a type. Weather it be a clean cut sharp dressed individual or a long haired let yourself free type or anything inbetween.

A picture should be a true dipiction of yourself. A clear crisp picture of yourself eigther doing what you enjoy or at your home. It should be taken with nice scenery or a plain background. A picture of yourself in your home with a pile of books or laundry in the background just isn't apealing. A picture of a couple is a real turn off. Eigther that person is with someone or hung up on them or something. It's just plain a turn off when looking for a partner & they already have a partner in the photo.

What can you do to be seen more often?

* Get on the site so you appear in the online section & the M or F section.

* Interact more with others by looking at your matches & those online & participate in the blogs. Eigther an online post or comment or through the live chat.

* Have a clear description of yourself & of the person you are seeking.

* Have clear pictures of yourself maybe several showing the differnt sides of your personality.

* Be possitive & don't get discouraged

* most of all pray for the one God has chosen for you.

explor_r

View Profile
a little sermon on faith in tryin times..
Posted : 5 Jun, 2009 11:01 AM

Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neigther let it be afraid.

John 14:27

Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6