Author Thread
reformish

View Profile
Muslims Worshiping At Christian Center...
Posted : 21 Sep, 2010 08:13 PM

Great response, there, Miss Philia! (c:

reformish

View Profile
Guys please advise!!!
Posted : 2 Sep, 2010 11:17 PM

1. Do you really read long profiles? Or do you read profiles at all?

>>>>Yes, if #2 is satisfactorily accommodated. (c:

2. What kind of pictures get your attention the most?

>>>>Honest ones - clear, full & varied. This is preferred when meeting folks on-line (versus in person). In this respect, I think nearly all of us are a pretty much visually inclined.

3. Do you care about womens' level of education?

>>>>Not in terms of "qualification" as spouse material. But, I do see practical benefits to having some sort of formalized or consistent education in the background, somewheres. (Sure can make for some gratifyin' conversation, if nothing else!)

4. Do you want to know about her ex?

>>>>Only to the extent that: A) it may have a practical impact on a potential relationship (divorced, co-parent, shared debt, etc.); and, B) she's inclined to share.

5. As Christians, are you planning to have sex before marriage?

>>>>No, and no. I'm with the guy who said keeping the physical (& romance) to a minimum is ideal. Which is the main reason why I'm convinced that a SHORT pre-martial relationship is ideal & most prudent. (Surprised this question even gets asked, frankly. After all, Scripture commands -doesn't merely suggest- that Believers avoid avoid it. ("Why do you call me 'Lord, Lord,' and not do what I tell you? ~Luke 6:46, ESV)