Author Thread
ADAM7777

View Profile
do some of you remember that '80s hit song from wall of voodoo ....mexican radio ? " can't understand just what does he say...... no comprende it's a riddle " well take a look at this
Posted : 25 Apr, 2021 01:20 AM

Is it more important that man recognises that translations all add up together or not, or that man has to all be of the same mind and judgement and actions...

1 Corinthians 1:10 Now I beseech you, brethren, by the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that ye all speak the same thing, and that there be no divisions among you; but that ye be perfectly joined together in the same mind and in the same judgment.

11 For it hath been declared unto me of you, my brethren, by them which are of the house of Chloe, that there are contentions among you.

12 Now this I say, that every one of you saith, I am of Paul; and I of Apollos; and I of Cephas; and I of Christ.

13 Is Christ divided? was Paul crucified for you? or were ye baptized in the name of Paul?

Acts 2:44 And all that believed were together, and had all things common;

45 And sold their possessions and goods, and parted them to all men, as every man had need.

46 And they, continuing daily with one accord in the temple, and breaking bread from house to house, did eat their meat with gladness and singleness of heart,

ADAM7777

View Profile
all three persons of the trinity are seven star generals -- yet we should salute them all in a subordinate sense
Posted : 25 Apr, 2021 01:16 AM

I guess it is hard to believe there is one Shepherd, and one name that alone is above all other, that one Lord Jesus Christ..

Ephesians 4:5 One Lord, one faith, one baptism,

Mark 12:36 For David himself said by the Holy Ghost, The Lord said to my Lord, Sit thou on my right hand, till I make thine enemies thy footstool.

Acts 10:36 The word which God sent unto the children of Israel, preaching peace by Jesus Christ: (he is Lord of all:)

Acts 4:12 Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.

Philippians 2:10 That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth;

ADAM7777

View Profile
well surprise! surprise! moonlight7 shreds it on guitar and can christian rap too -- nome sayin'?
Posted : 25 Apr, 2021 01:12 AM

There is only one song that matters, and its hard to learn:

Psalm 40:3 And he hath put a new song in my mouth, even praise unto our God: many shall see it, and fear, and shall trust in the Lord.

Psalm 98:1 O sing unto the Lord a new song; for he hath done marvellous things: his right hand, and his holy arm, hath gotten him the victory.

Revelation 14:3 And they sung as it were a new song before the throne, and before the four beasts, and the elders: and no man could learn that song but the hundred and forty and four thousand, which were redeemed from the earth.

4 These are they which were not defiled with women; for they are virgins. These are they which follow the Lamb whithersoever he goeth. These were redeemed from among men, being the firstfruits unto God and to the Lamb.

So the lesson in the song is, do not be as the filthy dreaming defilers, be as a chaste virgin presented to Christ..

Jude 1:8 Likewise also these filthy dreamers defile the flesh, despise dominion, and speak evil of dignities.

2 Corinthians 11:2 For I am jealous over you with godly jealousy: for I have espoused you to one husband, that I may present you as a chaste virgin to Christ.

ADAM7777

View Profile
start your day off with a white breakfast -- ghost toasties with evaporated milk and an eco-friendly grapefruit light bulb
Posted : 25 Apr, 2021 01:08 AM

Yet again, all the world is under the deception as told by Christ, of selfishness..

Luke 21:34 And take heed to yourselves, lest at any time your hearts be overcharged with surfeiting, and drunkenness, and cares of this life, and so that day come upon you unawares.

35 For as a snare shall it come on all them that dwell on the face of the whole earth.

36 Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man.

ADAM7777

View Profile
Mistakes
Posted : 25 Apr, 2021 01:06 AM

conversion is to err away from mistakes.

James 5:16 Confess your faults one to another, and pray one for another, that ye may be healed. The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much.

17 Elias was a man subject to like passions as we are, and he prayed earnestly that it might not rain: and it rained not on the earth by the space of three years and six months.

18 And he prayed again, and the heaven gave rain, and the earth brought forth her fruit.

19 Brethren, if any of you do err from the truth, and one convert him;

20 Let him know, that he which converteth the sinner from the error of his way shall save a soul from death, and shall hide a multitude of sins.

ADAM7777

View Profile
Conduct
Posted : 25 Apr, 2021 01:04 AM

And those who are perfected in the love of God do cast out fear, believing it is commandment to love your brother as yourself ( which is to alwways CXHERISH AS WE DO OURSELVES)

1 John 4:17 Herein is our love made perfect, that we may have boldness in the day of judgment: because as he is, so are we in this world.

18 There is no fear in love; but perfect love casteth out fear: because fear hath torment. He that feareth is not made perfect in love.

19 We love him, because he first loved us.

20 If a man say, I love God, and hateth his brother, he is a liar: for he that loveth not his brother whom he hath seen, how can he love God whom he hath not seen?

21 And this commandment have we from him, That he who loveth God love his brother also.

ADAM7777

View Profile
Growth in Christian Virtue
Posted : 25 Apr, 2021 01:01 AM

Grow to the stature of Christ, which is having faith, the FULNESS OF GOD..

Ephesians 4:13 Till we all come in the unity of the faith, and of the knowledge of the Son of God, unto a perfect man, unto the measure of the stature of the fulness of Christ:

Ephesians 3:19 And to know the love of Christ, which passeth knowledge, that ye might be filled with all the fulness of God.

ADAM7777

View Profile
render unto caesar--ette what is caesar--ette's ?? -- you can't make this stuff up
Posted : 25 Apr, 2021 12:59 AM

So much for peace and holiness with all men, I guess it does not lie within these /this "teacher"

Hebrews 12:14 Follow peace with all men, and holiness, without which no man shall see the Lord:

15 Looking diligently lest any man fail of the grace of God; lest any root of bitterness springing up trouble you, and thereby many be defiled;

16 Lest there be any fornicator, or profane person, as Esau, who for one morsel of meat sold his birthright.

17 For ye know how that afterward, when he would have inherited the blessing, he was rejected: for he found no place of repentance, though he sought it carefully with tears.

ADAM7777

View Profile
The importance of Right motives
Posted : 25 Apr, 2021 12:57 AM

Here is Gods word again on repentance, and how it is all in the Lords hands, and how repentance s as described, a complete clearing of ourselves, to be clear, ( what fear of God).....

2 Timothy 2:25 In meekness instructing those that oppose themselves; if God peradventure will give them repentance to the acknowledging of the truth;

Titus 1:1 Paul, a servant of God, and an apostle of Jesus Christ, according to the faith of God's elect, and the acknowledging of the truth which is after godliness;

2 Corinthians 7:11 For behold this selfsame thing, that ye sorrowed after a godly sort, what carefulness it wrought in you, yea, what clearing of yourselves, yea, what indignation, yea, what fear, yea, what vehement desire, yea, what zeal, yea, what revenge! In all things ye have approved yourselves to be clear in this matter.

ADAM7777

View Profile
now that i found your pink unicorn will you believe God exists ??
Posted : 25 Apr, 2021 12:54 AM

Numbers 23:22 God brought them out of Egypt; he hath as it were the strength of an unicorn.

God exists in strength, and that strength is to be mighty in us, to not work ill to others ever..

Colossians 1:26 Even the mystery which hath been hid from ages and from generations, but now is made manifest to his saints:

27 To whom God would make known what is the riches of the glory of this mystery among the Gentiles; which is Christ in you, the hope of glory:

28 Whom we preach, warning every man, and teaching every man in all wisdom; that we may present every man perfect in Christ Jesus:

29 Whereunto I also labour, striving according to his working, which worketh in me mightily.

Page : 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20