Author Thread
Giftee

View Profile
Morning Worship
Posted : 5 Mar, 2018 03:39 AM

This is the day that The Lord has made. I will rejoice and be glad in it. I will say of the Lord, He is my rock, my strength, my fortress, and in Him do I trust. Jesus is His Name. Almighty God, Mighty in battle. He is willing and able to give us the victory. He is Great and Greatly to be praised! From the rising of the sun to the closing of the day, Great is the Lord! Praise His Holy Name.

Giftee

View Profile
Religiousity will ruin your chances.
Posted : 28 Aug, 2017 09:14 AM

I just read a profile that was so crazzee! I can't believe the expectations of some of you men. Especially when you your self just got saved 2 years ago. Some only attend church once or twice a month. But you want to lay down the rules. Reeaally! No, seriously, I'm not kidding. Drop your religious rocks. Get you a woman and treat her like a lady. A christian lady of biblical standards. All you need to do is be a man of his word. Jesus was! Keep it 100! Jesus did! Jesus healed on the sabbath. He went against the grain of religion. Jesus trumps the sabbath. Truth is Jesus trumps the law! Without Jesus we would all go to hell in a hand basket. The law didn't save me, Jesus did. So make the main thing the main thing... JESUS CHRIST the son of God. Born of a virgin, crucified dead and buried. On third day He rose. He ascended into heaven, and is soon coming back with All Power in His Hands! No ifs, ands, or buts. Just JESUS.., that's all. Truly HE is ALL you need. Everyting else is vanity and puffed up religion. Giftee.