Author Thread
Karenpie

View Profile
Just a thought about...Does a Country matters in Love?
Posted : 2 Jan, 2016 12:32 AM

Forever... i was in the chatroom of the over 40's when someone threw insulting remarks to the Filipinos of course that included me. i answered him and told everybody in the room that i have to leave for i might say something that i might later regret. I am aware that not all members here are Christians. Sad to say even those who claimed they are Christians have the tendency to discriminate people or bully them. Some are really insensitive.

I thank God for your insights, i hope a lot of members here will be able to read this and prayerfully learn from it.

Happy and blessed new year to you.

Again.. thank you.

Karenpie

View Profile
Why veiw us and not message us?
Posted : 29 Dec, 2015 07:09 PM

hahaha nice,,, anyone has the right to view anyway, unless he viewed you 20 times and not saying a word.

Karenpie

View Profile
Why Am I Contacted By All These Phillipines Girls?
Posted : 29 Dec, 2015 12:51 PM

You may choose to thank us ,Filipinas or you can say.. you do not like us. But brother dear.. i assure you most of us marry for life, faithful and God fearing. I could not deny the fact that there are scammers but that's hold true to other people from other countries, too.

Philippines is so close to USA in terms of foreign relations and thus made us comfortable having you , Americans, as friends or more than that.

Some of my cousins are living in your Country as well as my brother and his family.

Let us spread the love and be cool.

Karenpie

View Profile
a request to all simple women here
Posted : 17 Dec, 2015 06:19 PM

Hello dear... as a Filipina .. most of us describe ourselves as simple.. that's what we are so maybe you can accept it? Smile : Simplicity is beauty. God bless you!

Karenpie

View Profile
why I am Crying for Him?
Posted : 14 Dec, 2015 01:42 PM

((((((BrideofJesus))))))

I had reflected he is not worth it... i already threw my feelings for him into the recycle bin almost 2 weeks now and am feeling a lot better. God has someone for us and I believe HIM. God bless , sweetheart,

Karenpie

View Profile
Posted : 13 Dec, 2015 01:42 PM

That's the spirit Zeb ! God loves us.. this matters the most

Karenpie

View Profile
Posted : 6 Dec, 2015 12:56 PM

Thank you Keon... You really nailed the truth .. the reality ...I know many Asians experienced what i had especially Filipinos. I joined in this site because of its name.. because i believe God's love has no discrimination unlike of a man... that people joining in here are Christlike.. and are more mature compared to the other dating sites. Of course... we all fall short.

I am so touched and happy that you know something about my country. Again , thank you and God bless you.

Karenpie

View Profile
why I am Crying for Him?
Posted : 6 Dec, 2015 01:39 AM

i did.. but i wont anymore... i have reflected... thanks dear Mute.

Karenpie

View Profile
Posted : 6 Dec, 2015 01:37 AM

That's the sad part of the online dating.. when you love someone who is 7 oceans away .

Karenpie

View Profile
why I am Crying for Him?
Posted : 29 Nov, 2015 09:14 AM

I am on my bed sobbing, calling God's name and asking Him, why is it like this... why do i have to cry for a man who i have met in the chatroom for more than just 3 months... why do I have to cry for this man who most of the time just want to ignore me, why do i have to cry for this man who focuses only to someone i know he likes so well, why do i have to cry for this man who is not even interested to know me? Why? If i have to cry is that mean I am just jealous? just want attention? or am I in love with him?

It was only recently that there was this something special that is growing in my heart... is it because we have a common denominator when it comes to interests? I dont think so...my heart says so..it is more than that .. that could not describe nor explain.

Joining here can be heartbreaking...if so.. do i have to continue being in the chatroom eventhough it hurts me ?

I could not sleep... so i wrote this..

Page : 1 2 3