Author Thread
Karenpie

View Profile
Just a thought about...Does a Country matters in Love?
Posted : 25 Nov, 2015 05:49 AM

Thank you Mountain for your thoughts about what I had posted. I learned a lot from you . Thank you for having an open mind and for the respect you have in us especially Filipinos.

yes the weather and kind of government are being considered too and maybe the country's culture , also.

I have experienced being bullied by non -Filipinos too. Cyber bullying is worse for people living in developing countries like Philippines.

Thanks again

Karenpie

View Profile
Posted : 24 Nov, 2015 07:13 PM

Oh sorry.. It must be ""Does a country matter in Love?..

Karenpie

View Profile
Posted : 24 Nov, 2015 07:08 PM

.. some would say oh love knows no reason, no boundaries, no distance. It has a sole intention of bringing people together to a time called forever".( On the other hand God's love is 1 Corinthians 13.)

To be honest... i can say that a country where one is living does matter (sad to know since i have no right to choose what country i would like to be born).

If you are in the room and the chatters are all from the other side of the world.. are you willing also to talk or chat with a lady from the Philippines? Are you interested in knowing her life? Knowing her practices and beliefs and most of all her family?

Or you will just talk with her because you're only two in the room and there's no one to talk with.. except her? Talk or leave the room.. there are choices anyway.

There was an instance that a guy told me that... Philippines.. oh where scammers live... where people live in shanty or poorly made houses...domestic helpers...and so many derogatory adjectives.

Are there cars in the Philippines? What do people look like... brown monkeys?

All these i experienced .. i thank God i did never stoop down .. even i was at my lowest ebb.. I always remember that i have to speak with kindness for kind words heal and bless,

What do you think?

Karenpie

View Profile
im lost
Posted : 23 Nov, 2015 03:05 AM

Almost 3 months here, some people have been here for 3 years , 5 years .. so on and so forth.

Someone in here that makes me happy, makes me smile, brightens my day , makes my eyes twinkle and makes my heart beats faster. How can i tell him... when i know from my heart that he fancies someone?. i'm lost.

As much as i want to view his profile everyday.. i could not do it... shyness rules all over me.(cultural thing maybe) My heart becomes merry everytime i see him in the chatroom but starts to weary when suddenly his apple of the eye comes in. Yes, he greets me...always but still I'm lost.

It is so nice to be in love.. oh unrequited love .. why do you always stay in my heart? I'm lost.

Karenpie

Karenpie

View Profile
Cdff over 40's live chatroom is great for fellowship..
Posted : 23 Nov, 2015 02:26 AM

You are so welcome Trying dear!!!! You're a great mom, a great career woman, a great child of God!!!

I am so grateful i know a Nadia here.

You got a friend in me ... as well as a plate of pie.

Karenpie

Page : 1 2 3