Author Thread
dusselgirl

View Profile
How great is our God!
Posted : 25 Jul, 2009 10:59 AM

It's a love story written By God for two beautiful sprits in Christ Our king. I will pray for you two. he is an Awesome God who can phathom His mighty works and love for us!!! God Bless

Dusselgirl

dusselgirl

View Profile
I need your feedback. Is mt picture inapropriate for this site?
Posted : 10 Jul, 2009 01:16 PM

Cooleen,

It seems to me from reading your comments on your feedbacks, you really weren't looking for feedback. If you don't want to hear the answer then don't ask........ I can see some other issues going on with you you seem to be an angry person. I believe the advice or feedback was Sound and Godly and should be well taken. I appreciate the men that are willing to stand up and say what is Godly. May they recieve the blessing from Our Lord. Please be more careful as to what you wear make it a conscious effort to be aware of the clothes you buy is it going to cause men to look at me. Yes men are visual. have respect for your ownself. It takes alot for a lady to be a lady especially a lady after God's own heart....May God grant you the wisdom and the understanding of being a proverbs 31 women. God Bless you Duuselgirl.