Author Thread
Vinnymanvinny

View Profile
LAKERS 2010
Posted : 13 Aug, 2010 10:34 AM

I am betting that the Miami Heat will win this year.

Vinnymanvinny

View Profile
prince of the air
Posted : 13 Aug, 2010 02:04 AM

I agree that ephesians 2:2 sums it up.

Vinnymanvinny

View Profile
Dealing with desire...
Posted : 13 Aug, 2010 02:00 AM

I believe that we all of sins that our flesh desires. There are some sins that are easy to walk away from and others that are not. For the sins that are not easy to walk away from, Galatians tells us that if we walk in the spirit rather than we will not carry out the desires of the flesh.

Vinnymanvinny

View Profile
Where are Elijah,Enoch and Moses?
Posted : 13 Aug, 2010 01:55 AM

That is a good question. Well we know that Moses did die because God told him that he would. Enoch and Elijah did not die but I don't know what that does for them in heaven because based on the scriptures only Jesus has a resurrected or glorified body. Therefore I do not know what form Elijah or Enoch have in heaven whether body or spirit.

Vinnymanvinny

View Profile
Christian VS. Non-Christian: What's to Debate?
Posted : 13 Aug, 2010 01:49 AM

God gave us the command not to be unequally yoked for a good reason. A relationship/marriage with an unbeliever is just going to pull you away from God. As a christian The Lord Jesus Christ is my number 1 and to an unbeliever Jesus means nothing to them. That is already a huge conflict of interest.

Vinnymanvinny

View Profile
Perhaps a touchy subject
Posted : 13 Aug, 2010 01:44 AM

I wouldn't get involved with a woman who is pregnant for several reasons. One she would need to focus on her relationship with God and not even be thinking about a mate at that time. Two that would be way too much baggage especially if the father is still around. Last but not least I would want to start my family with just my wife and I first. It is very important that the husband and wife get that time together with just the two of them for a few years.

Vinnymanvinny

View Profile
Why in a relationship you give your all and the other cheats?
Posted : 8 Aug, 2010 03:52 PM

I was with a woman for 4 1/2 years and i never cheated on her but I found out that she had been cheating on me for a long time. I was heart broken and devastated. I can tell you from experience when you don't understand why things are happening to you its best to grab a hold of God and continually ask him to help you through it and he will.

God bless you.