Author Thread
Boazsruth

View Profile
GALATIONS
Posted : 9 Jan, 2010 09:21 AM

I am not trying to start a fight or argue but I have to say I am TIRED..tired, extremely tired of the church not being in one accord and over a DAY..Saturday or Sunday and yes I have studied all the scriptures from the Sabbath worshipers stand and from the sunday worshipers stand and I have to say its time to fall on our faces and worship the king of glory in spirit and in truth EVERYDAY!

He is coming back soon and the Bible says in Romans 14:5

In the same way, some think one day is more holy than another day, while others think every day is alike. You should each be fully convinced that whichever day you choose is acceptable.

I know christmas is a pagan holiday but I choose everyday to celebrate the birth of Jesus christ who died for me his blood was shed on a day and i dont care what day because he rose again and now I have freedom and he who the sun sets free is free indeed.

Oh who has bewitched you?

Boazsruth

View Profile
To Drink or not to Drink?
Posted : 2 Sep, 2009 02:53 PM

God didnt say dont drink...He said dont get drunk..

God didnt say dont eat...He said dont be a glutton and boy does America suffer from that one

God didnt say dont talk but boy can we get into trouble with are words..life and death in the power of the tongue

God didnt say dont have sex...He said dont fornicate or adulterate

Its a simple balance issue, remember the Pharisees were concerned about the out side of the cup and dish but the inward parts are what matter. You could never drink or smoke or cuss and still not KNOW Him...He wants to sup with you...

Boazsruth

View Profile
Please pray for me
Posted : 27 Aug, 2009 07:17 PM

Father God, precious Jesus we love you and we exalt you and we lift you up high oh great king. I come to you with Tim, a mighty man of God who has come under attack from the enemy and I cast down every thought, I come against every attack on his mind in the name of jesus. Tim you have the mind of Christ! I plead the blood of Jesus over his head. I speak peace upon him and angels to comfort him. I bind any spirit of depression or anxiety and I break it off of him in the name of jesus! I loose peace and purity and comfort..send the holy spirit to comfort him. I pray that he would be lifted up..satan you are a liar, i come against all the lies spoken over his life and every curse that was spoken over his life and i speak blessings! I speak prosperity..Tim you were fearfully and wonderfully made in the image of God and he knew you before you were in your mothers womb. I thank you father that you hear all my prayers and that when I call you answer me and show me great and mighty things and i know yoyu are healing and delivering my brother in the name of jesus! I thank you that you have a great and mighty plan for his life, plans to not harm him but to give him a hope and a future! Amen

Boazsruth

View Profile
I am Healed
Posted : 26 Aug, 2009 08:09 AM

I have been completely healed of Multiple Sclerosis and I am so blessed and thankful for this miracle! I couldnt hardly walk and couldnt even drive in 07. There were times I slurred so bad i couldnt talk and times I couldnt hold my head up, such fatigue, indescribable muscle spasms and now SET FREE! God is so good all the time! I will bless his holy name...He is calling us all to relationship with him...the marriage supper, he wants to be intimate with us, that first love feeling! I know this is a dating site and we do need companionship but HIS is liquid love!

Boazsruth

View Profile
Not paying ministers
Posted : 20 Jul, 2009 09:12 AM

When God calls you to preach or teach, it is often hard and as Cattle said time consuming. Remember when certain ppl came up against Moses...God opened the earth and swallowed them. We have to be careful what we say about God's anointed, even King Saul when he was trying to murder King David, David would not touch God's anointed.

I recently started helping out in a deliverance ministry at church and it has been a blessing but the attacks are huge and the enemy will come against you.

Some times we dont think about how large the staff is that works at our churches and how much salary has to be paid or even the electric bill and if they feed the homeless or give to missions, it all cost money. This mighty men and women of God need prayer and a covering...

Boazsruth

View Profile
would you give up your pet?
Posted : 23 Jun, 2009 09:48 PM

I would give up all my pets! Mate or no mate, they are wearin me out! LOL I have a golden retriever mix with ADHD who sleeps with several balls he wants thrown from dusk till dawn and a one eyed cat thats evil and scratches me and has bit more than once. She is Siamese and has one eye from fighting every other cat who would step in her yard. Oh and then I have fish and oh man cleanin out that tank is work..yep I'd trade them if I knew they were going to be loved and cared for....

Boazsruth

View Profile
Why do Christians do this?
Posted : 23 Jun, 2009 09:34 PM

not trying to tell you what to do but telling people that God speaks to you in an audible voice may not be any of their business. Joseph told his dreams to his brothers and his father about them bowing down to him. Now these dreams were from God but when you read the scripture Joseph said behold I dreamed a dream...but when we listen to him after he has been in prison 13 years and is asked to explain the dreams of the baker and cup bearer and later Pharaoh, he becomes humble and says dont all dreams come from God?

Sometimes it makes us sound prideful. I am not saying you are. I am just saying yes God speaks to you but maybe that is a precious secretive sound only to be held between you and your daddy, your abba father.

Boazsruth

View Profile
What do you think?
Posted : 23 Jun, 2009 09:26 PM

You could try and explain to him that Mohamed and Buddha and Allah and all the others didn't rise from the dead. Jesus rose again and took the keys to death, hell and the grave...last time I checked he is the only one! Praise God without the resurrection there would be no gospel. Just pray for him, prayer is a powerful thing!

Boazsruth

View Profile
OK Gentlemen...I have a question
Posted : 23 Jun, 2009 09:21 PM

I guess thats my confusion. I dont want to pick out a man. I would like to have friends who are both men and women who are Christians. You can meet a christian man or women on here and be attracted to them and end up marrying them and they are not the one God wanted or needs you to be with in order to be the greatest light for his kingdom.

When Abraham's servant went to the well and prayed Lord let the woman that you want for my master Isaac to not only offer to get water for me but for my camels also. Rebekah shows up and she says here let me fetch you some water and i'll get some for your camals also...He let the LORD almighty pick her out! I already tried to do it myself and it didnt work so now i will wait on him...

does anyone understand what I am trying to say?

Boazsruth

View Profile
OK Gentlemen...I have a question
Posted : 23 Jun, 2009 06:39 AM

okay I dont know how this works but I have sent several messages to men on here. Some of them because I really liked their passion for Christ and I complimented their faith. I knew that they were not interested in me because some wanted someone who could have children or another wanted a non-smoker which I am but every now and then i like a smoke just like a great minister named spurgeon, loved to have a cigar.

MY QUESTION IS WHY CANT THEY ANSWER ME? Do men on here only want to talk to the one who might be it? I answer everyone reguardless if they have an education, live in a house on wheels or are missing teeth...i dont want to pick a man out. i want God to. I already tried and failed at it. So if he looks like fred flintstone and only made it to 8th grade..guess what I dont care because God has chosen the weak things of this world to confound the wise. the foolish things. I'd rather have a man who was full of Gods love and the holy spirit than some 6 pack shallow 6 figure salary...

do I sound angry? probably, but its just because of ignorance. Can it really hurt to become friends with a woman on here?

If you answer her e-mail does she think you want to marry her? I could care less. I have a husband his name is Jesus Christ...

Page : 1 2