Author Thread
Boazsruth

View Profile
So what do christian ladies really look for in a guy?
Posted : 23 Jun, 2009 06:23 AM

A man who would choose winning a thousand lost souls over marrying the most beautiful sexual woman in the world. a man who would rather live modestly and feed the children who are starving and have no clean water. A man that would speak to us like we are china and not a heavy thermos. A man who would love Jesus Christ more than he would ever love me. A man who would pick up his cross daily. A man who is humble. A man who is patient. A man who has vision!

Boazsruth

View Profile
a real love story
Posted : 22 Jun, 2009 04:59 PM

man looks on the out ward appearance but God looks on the heart. Man looks at the bank account and the level of education and physical beauty and they could be walking past what God meant for them.

Jacob loved Rachael and she was not the good wife, the loving wife. No, Leah was!

Rachael was prettier and had dark eyes and a physical beauty but she also lied to her husband and stole her fathers gods. Leah was the strong wife that God blessed with many children.

I want to walk in Gods will not my flesh.

Boazsruth

View Profile
Dating A Handica Woman:10-04-08
Posted : 22 Jun, 2009 04:48 PM

Its sad only one man replied to your post. I too have a disability. Its the reason I am alone now. It really doesn't matter if the vows say for better or worse, sickness and health...ppl should realize that they could have an accident tomorrow or get the big C...you never know....Everyone left Jesus when he needed them!!!

Boazsruth

View Profile
Biblical perspectives on race and racism
Posted : 20 Jun, 2009 01:56 PM

AND MIRIAM AND AARON SPAKE AGAINST MOSES BECAUSE OF THE ETHIOPIAN WOMAN WHOM HE HAD MARRIED. NUMBERS 12:1

God struck Miriam with leprosy over her prejudice behavior. Aaron he could not strike because he had the anointing cover over him. God couldn't even strike him after he made the golden calf but finally in Numbers chapter 20:28 he takes him out.

Moses removed Aaron's garments and put them on his son Eleazar. And Aaron died there on top of the mountain. Then Moses and Eleazar came down from the mountain,

God doesn't take kindly to racism. We have to love all. The denominations should learn to come together in one accord as they did in the book of Acts, then they would see they power of the holy spirit fall...

Page : 1 2