Author Thread
LisaWaiting4Godswill

View Profile
forum for mid life Christian or 2nd time around Believers seeking advice and fellowship
Posted : 16 Jun, 2020 09:43 PM

Hi Im Lisa and if Your are like me are finding it very difficult mid life to meet real Christians to date sekk a logterm relationship with...my church and many churches is big cities are under attack, Ones holing the flock together often the focus group in young adults only. Before covid the school I work for are only mostly all women and children that I work with ...I 100% believe if go to the worlds way or my own thinking YIKES that would not be good . Yes,A to Z ask God about everything in your life & cooperate w Him submit to His will gotta also do the footwork in prayer and leave results to Him for Gods will is perfect tired of spinning your wheels in the mud . God 's plan as in Romans 8:28 is good for us I Trust Him but know hiding in a cave is not what He wants for His children IDEA IS so how about a thread/ forum that address this group that needs! fellowship !and open it to questions and experiences testimonies to share for GEN x and Baby Boomers Thanks for letting me share my thoughts on this LisaWaiting4GodsWill Take care and God bless all Mid life believers who God deems to join are a blessing to their family church community and witnessing to all surrounding them ..that is edifying to His church to His glory and these someday step grandparents are a good thing indeed it brings back family roles strengthens families which have been torn apart in our world right now